Sugar Bowl Prediction

auburn4ever

Oklahoma can wear us down with back-shoulder throws and those quick slant timing throws. Also expect them to be ready to screen out of our blitzes. Probably look a lot like the Ole Miss game. Hopefully with the same overall outcome though. I'm not touching the score! War Eagle.

My point is the line has been moving quite a bit the past few days. Basically a coin flip imo. Wasn't it at oky-14.5 when it first opened ?

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

You do know Sean White is starting at quarterback right?

On another note to everyone, is Byron Cowart playing today?  I read two contradicting articles.  One said he is out, the other says he is 100%.  I know this isn't the place to ask this, but I didn't want to start another thread just for this.  

SW starting doesn't seem to mean much.  See Clemson vs. AU 2016.

But i hope you're right.

9 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

I'm putting on my positive cap and saying AU 30   OU 29 

Nice to see you on the positive side my friend.  War Eagle!

28 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

My point is the line has been moving quite a bit the past few days. Basically a coin flip imo. Wasn't it at oky-14.5 when it first opened ?

It was OU -3 a few hours after the lines opened where it started OU -5, all the way through this morning. It never moved again before this morning.

7 hours ago, AUinTLoosa said:

NASTY weather 'till kickoff

Everybody play safe

https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/USLA0338:1:US

Holy......

Moley!

Stuff our NOLA buds have seen all day is getting here (I'm at old family place, south Ala.). Hope all get into the Dome safely. Even going out, watch for debris and (it is, after all NOLA) standing water!

Be safe.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

It was OU -3 a few hours after the lines opened where it started OU -5, all the way through this morning. It never moved again before this morning.

I thought I saw where it was higher but that was before the confirmation that White was playing  or healthy for that matter

Archived