Calling 2 Timeouts To Score the Last TD

DC4AU04

I had no problem with it, but too little too late.  The problem is his play calling when it matters 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2017 at 8:42 PM, AUBwins said:

There was no possible way to tie or win the game with the conversion attempt. Therefore the game is over with 0 time on the clock. 

What was the spread? There may have been some very happy or very unhappy bookies.  Yikes!

13 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Who nationally is making fun of us or is it SEC fans who I could care less about.

My take?  AU has been rendered too irrelevant at the moment to be made fun of.  Pity... Maybe?

Pass me another PBR. I've got some cryin' to do.

4 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

What was the spread? There may have been some very happy or very unhappy bookies.  Yikes!

Musburger made a point of stating that it didn't effect the betting (he tried to be subtle about it), at the end of the game (as if he hadn't already dug himself a deep enough hole).

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

Musburger made a point of stating that it didn't effect the betting (he tried to be subtle about it), at the end of the game (as if he hadn't already dug himself a deep enough hole).

Anybody else hoping Musberger's on air knob schlobbing of Mixon was enough to get him to take a permanent break?

Just now, Tiger said:

Anybody else hoping Musberger's on air knob schlobbing of Mixon was enough to get him to take a permanent break?

From the second he finished his tirade, all I could think was "I hope he just signed his walking papers". If ESPN lets that slide, then people much higher up than Musburger need to go.

3 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

From the second he finished his tirade, all I could think was "I hope he just signed his walking papers". If ESPN lets that slide, then people much higher up than Musburger need to go.

They could just relegate him to The Ocho. I could live with that.

So if you thought trying to score was petty, bush league, or whatever, what on God's green earth were you still doing watching the game? Clear you threw in the towel waaay before the 4th quarter, anyways.

19 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

So if you thought trying to score was petty, bush league, or whatever, what on God's green earth were you still doing watching the game? Clear you threw in the towel waaay before the 4th quarter, anyways.

lol this is a good point

21 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

I was fine with Auburns final score, but that game ended in the 3rd when Gus didnt have the stones to go for it on 4th and 2.  He has about as much faith in his offense as i do in his coaching ability.

Archived