Potential offensive changes coming

aubiefifty

49 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He could be blowing smoke but Stidham said he was very high on how Rhett developed Nick & Sean FWIW.

15 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

like Snoop Dogg style

I'll have no more talk of the devil's lettuce. Nick Marshall and Jonathan Mincy were the first Auburn men to go down that dark path, and they will be the last. Our guys walk the straight and narrow, mister.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Gus say he wanted a full time Special Teams Coach, if we were allowed to add another coach? He would shuffle it to allow Fountain to purely coach SPT. So maybe Rhett would be TE/Co-Oc. Who knows

39 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'll have no more talk of the devil's lettuce. Nick Marshall and Jonathan Mincy were the first Auburn men to go down that dark path, and they will be the last. Our guys walk the straight and narrow, mister.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

giphy.gif

Is she Trump's wife?

6 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Maybe Rhett is just good at selling himself. Tons of people are able to get what they want, because of their ability to sell themselves, whether they have qualifications or not...................???. 

Anyway. What could these recruits really see that would make them think Rhett is the best guy to coach them? There is no proof of his abilities. 

I have met a few that thought they could make it rain, but more amazing were the people that hired them thinking it was true. 

2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Is she Trump's wife?

hahahahaha I did not see it at first but now I def do. Good comp doc!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahahaha I did not see it at first but now I def do. Good comp doc!

Care to fill me in?

Just now, ellitor said:

Care to fill me in?

how Jlaw resembles Trumps wife in the looks department.

9 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Maybe Rhett is just good at selling himself. Tons of people are able to get what they want, because of their ability to sell themselves, whether they have qualifications or not...................???. 

Anyway. What could these recruits really see that would make them think Rhett is the best guy to coach them? There is no proof of his abilities. 

Like a used car salesman???

Archived