Potential offensive changes coming

aubiefifty

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Again. I didn't come up with this s***. Which means there is no way possible it's the most ignorant post ever on this site. I heard Jacobs didn't give Marsh what he wanted which helped lead Marsh to leave. 

It's pretty stupid that you got your drawers pinched in the wad over this stuff but it's less than a surprise coming from you. 

Alright. Who came up with him being "run off"?  Name one person anywhere that says we "ran him off" in any other way than him not getting everything he wanted. Name one person that says anyone in our program was actively trying to get him to leave. One. Him being run off and leaving because he wasnt completely happy here are worlds apart. So again, just one. 

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your right. If Rhett stays on board, nothing will change. Not even our recruiting at the end of each season. We will continue to win 7, 8 and maybe if we're really lucky, we might get 9 wins.

1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

. Him being run off and leaving because he wasnt completely happy here are worlds apart.

Not really. And it's definitely not so outlandish that it's the "most ignorant post ever." Lol

As far as naming "one". This speculation isn't new. I'm sure if you find one of the thousand  "fire JJ" threads, you will see evidence that I didn't come up with this s***. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Not really. And it's definitely not so outlandish that it's the "most ignorant post ever." Lol

As far as naming "one". This speculation isn't new. I'm sure if you find one of the thousand  "fire JJ" threads, you will see evidence that I didn't come up with this s***. 

So no answer then?  Got it. Thanks. 

1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

So no answer then?  Got it. Thanks. 

I'm not looking it up just because you expect me to. Use them stumpy fingers of yours and look it up yourself.

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

That's all we know...but there is a whole lot that we don't know.....and probably won't know for a while...and no reason for AU to take a chance here. JMO.

Not totally disagreeing with you 64 but I'm about ready for AU to start talking some chances.....8 and 5 seasons and losing to UGA and turds yearly is getting old.

48 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Briles,...the only person in the entire US capable of saving our football program ?  And surely there must be a line of struggling football programs trying to hire him and paying any amount of money for his services.    Do we even have enough money to hire this miracle worker?      

I mean seriously? You're just good at sitting back and doing nothing? Why bringing in a guy who is a proven offensive wiz bother you? Our offense has been trash and you're just fighting for it. If you love Gus that much you should be wanting him to surround himself with talented minds

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Briles,...the only person in the entire US capable of saving our football program ?  And surely there must be a line of struggling football programs trying to hire him and paying any amount of money for his services.    Do we even have enough money to hire this miracle worker?      

No Briles is not the only one and yes we have more then enough money

22 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Not totally disagreeing with you 64 but I'm about ready for AU to start talking some chances.....8 and 5 seasons and losing to UGA and turds yearly is getting old.

you could of said you agreed with me................. haha

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

I may be crazy but not stupid...........:poke:

I have been called both! It is not that bad SIR!

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I mean seriously? You're just good at sitting back and doing nothing? Why bringing in a guy who is a proven offensive wiz bother you? Our offense has been trash and you're just fighting for it. If you love Gus that much you should be wanting him to surround himself with talented minds

No...I just get frustrated when people fixate on one person who all of a sudden becomes the indispensable piece that will turn us into a NC team ..and act as if there is no other option.   Last year that was Muschamp, this year it's KB and likely will be someone else next season.  That is not a plan....that is just hoping and guessing IMO.   

I want Gus to surround himself with talented coaches but I sure have a hard time accepting that a guy that no serious school in Div 1 has an interest in....is the solution to our problems.    Why not accept that KB is GONE ?....and let's talk about some other coaches with good offensive track records that we could actually hire ....and who might stimulate our offense.   This whole campaign has overtones of the high school kid who just can't get over the girl who either dumped him or would not give him the time of day....Sorry....that's just the way I see it.   

Is there any evidence that we tried to get KB in some kind position as the turds did with Sark? I have not seen anything of substance that Gus was interested in doing this with KB, but was shot down. Sometimes things become lost in translation for semi-knowledgeable fans like the Doc.

5 hours ago, steeleagle said:

why so late? because I guess those coaches are still actively recruiting before signing date do wait until after?

You answered your own question.

5 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I havent seen those mentioned here. Along what lines is JJ breaking promises in football?

WDE has mentioned it a few times indirectly.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I have been called both! It is not that bad SIR!

In  the past 2 days. Doesn't make the opinion right though.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

In  the past 2 days. Doesn't make the opinion right though.

Preciate that E! Glad to know even with having our disagreements we keep it classy!!!!! WOOOOOOO! as your guy says.

15 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Is there any evidence that we tried to get KB in some kind position as the turds did with Sark? I have not seen anything of substance that Gus was interested in doing this with KB, but was shot down. Sometimes things become lost in translation for semi-knowledgeable fans like the Doc.

That kind of stuff happens behind the scenes, primarily though agents. You are not going to see evidence on those kind of things until pen meets paper, especially when Gus is involved.

2 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Since Jacobs gives out these big buyouts to former coaches, that lets everyone know that Auburn does have deep pockets.

Yep that has a lot to do with potential changes in the offense

Archived