Men vs. Florida - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not how many points the other guys score, it's how many we score that really matters.....

10 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

I don't even wanna know.   But an interesting stat would be how much we have been outscored in the 2nd half in sec play.

If we count this game as it is now it's looking like we will have been outscored by 10+ points in the 2nd half in 6 out of 13 SEC games. Only 4 out of 13 SEC games have we not been outscored in the 2nd half. Those games: Both Alabama games, LSU, and Mizzou

Just a reminder game of how far AU has to go to be tournament quality UF has been good for a while and have been consistent for a while. It's not a team full of freshman, it's an established team with experience and depth. Bruce can get AU there, but it will take two more season, though I think AU should be NCAA bubble worthy next year. 

We need major defensive changes. I dont care how well other teams shoot, our defense flat out sucks. At this point I'm really going to question Chuck Person. These kids seem to play hard but something isn't right defensively. Not saying he should be fired but something needs to change.

OK..2 minutes to play... and it's 8:08...what time will it be when the game is over....

Archived