2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

55 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

ACC is no big 12. They had 3 top 15 defenses last year in total defense in boston college, the Ville and Clemson.  ANYWAYS back to us I think we can all agree we have more talent lately than the stats would show for when it comes to our passing game. This is the year the stats will back up the talent we have with our QB passing stats and WRs numbers.

Wow, that surprises me...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure Cam is so upset he never threw 3000 yards at Auburn.  He clinches his fist  ( full of dollars)  as he walks by his Heisman and National Championship MVP trophy.   Yeah, it wrecked him.

Yeah, one of you said it best, the SEC has some crazy athletes playing crazy D in the SEC.  Imagine if we swapped our bottom half SEC schools for the bottom half ACC...can't compare passing stats.

17 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I am sure Cam is so upset he never threw 3000 yards at Auburn.  He clinches his fist  ( full of dollars)  as he walks by his Heisman and National Championship MVP trophy.   Yeah, it wrecked him.

Yeah, one of you said it best, the SEC has some crazy athletes playing crazy D in the SEC.  Imagine if we swapped our bottom half SEC schools for the bottom half ACC...can't compare passing stats.

why would Cam be mad?  He won a NC at Blinn  won a NC at Auburn  point is :: you do not have to throw for 3k to win a NC----when you have a QB that can run.....hence dual threat QB!  and if cam is soo mad, why does he keep coming back to Auburn University to help teach them too grow and make a decent and proper life for themselves  too make your own decisions whether right or wrong  thats how people grow and learn!  Thats a true Auburn MAN!!  

6 minutes ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Why does this thread, more than any other, have a problem staying on topic? smh

Lots of interest + lack of recent developments.

17 minutes ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Its the super slow season at the moment dead period

36 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Its the super slow season at the moment dead period

Ain't that the truth. I'm not a member of 247 but I check it for some of the free content and one of their writers posted a thread that said, Cam finishes a 7 on 7 and wants a snack. Doritos, lays, or some other chip, which one does he eat. You know it's a slow offseason when you have paid writers posting that kind of stuff. Lol

1 hour ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Leprechauns

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Ain't that the truth. I'm not a member of 247 but I check it for some of the free content and one of their writers posted a thread that said, Cam finishes a 7 on 7 and wants a snack. Doritos, lays, or some other chip, which one does he eat. You know it's a slow offseason when you have paid writers posting that kind of stuff. Lol

247  is the WORST. Literally the worst when it comes to that click bait crap. Ron Sanders is the king of it and I swear he tells the other writers to do the same from time to time besides Pmarsh. Only reason I stay a member there is Neihbur is the best in the biz out of the Auburn writers when it comes to recruiting information. He never gives the warm and fuzzies about a recruit unless it is literally a LOCK and just keeps it real. Rivals is way more entertaining though on their board. 

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

LOL EAAAAAAAAAASY there. You are the nicest person on the board! We don't want you to go to the dark side.  cory-make-it-stop.gif?w=800

2 hours ago, aubieclawz said:

why would Cam be mad?  He won a NC at Blinn  won a NC at Auburn  point is :: you do not have to throw for 3k to win a NC----when you have a QB that can run.....hence dual threat QB!  and if cam is soo mad, why does he keep coming back to Auburn University to help teach them too grow and make a decent and proper life for themselves  too make your own decisions whether right or wrong  thats how people grow and learn!  Thats a true Auburn MAN!!  

Pretty sure @Beaker meant that comment completely tongue in cheek. Basically saying Cam is laughing all the way to the bank. 

19 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Pretty sure @Beaker meant that comment completely tongue in cheek. Basically saying Cam is laughing all the way to the bank. 

and my post was meant to me basically saying I want us to put up big time QB and WR stats because that is the way the game is going. If we do that it will always ensure us we get big time QB and WR recruits. Nothing wrong in wanting that. RB I will never worry about with gus. No matter who is back there they will succeed. We do need elite QB and WR recruits. You cannot just plug and play those positions obviously and succeed at a high clip like you can rb.

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

and my post was meant to me basically saying I want us to put up big time QB and WR stats because that is the way the game is going. If we do that it will always ensure us we get big time QB and WR recruits. Nothing wrong in wanting that. RB I will never worry about with gus. No matter who is back there they will succeed. We do need elite QB and WR recruits. You cannot just plug and play those positions obviously and succeed at a high clip like you can rb.

You've lost me on this one, my reply was not to your post but aubieclawz.  :dunno:

Just now, gr82be said:

You've lost me on this one, my reply was not to your post but aubieclawz.  :dunno:

lol no I did it right. I guess I should of quoted the Beak man exclusively but I wanted you to join in on the fun and not be left out! haha

3 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Seriously ? It is only so much you can talk about in terms of recruiting in the off season. 

4 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Aliens.jpg

3 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

In Mobile again?

19 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Saw this when searching any justin fields news on twitter. WOOOOOF. Hope that changes this year for us.

With due respect please don't post FSU propaganda on a public Auburn site. They don't need the help.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

With due respect please don't post FSU propaganda on a public Auburn site. They don't need the help.

Wayuuuuuuul Iat least  appreciate the respect fam when you dressing me down! lol

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I appreciate the respect fam! lol

I was trying to add I know you meant well but editing on my tablet is having issues.

6 hours ago, Beaker said:

Definitely sarcasm.  I am glass half full guy.  I tried to subtly make that point with the "full of dollars" phrase.  Point is, you don't have to throw for 3000 yds to win a NC or be drafted #1 overall.  

Cam is a tremendous ambassador for Auburn and has the best of both worlds: tremendous college experience and money from the NFL, not to mention, played for a Super Bowl.  

Talking about JUSTIN FIELDS (that's for you E), and our future depth potential, I am going to go see who came after B Fullwood.  I think Fullwood was an All American, who followed Bo.  

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

247  is the WORST. Literally the worst when it comes to that click bait crap. Ron Sanders is the king of it and I swear he tells the other writers to do the same from time to time besides Pmarsh. Only reason I stay a member there is Neihbur is the best in the biz out of the Auburn writers when it comes to recruiting information. He never gives the warm and fuzzies about a recruit unless it is literally a LOCK and just keeps it real. Rivals is way more entertaining though on their board. 

And at least half the articles BM and Niz write are garbage not worthy of an article. 

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I was trying to add I know you meant well but editing on my tablet is having issues.

and I was trying to edit faster to not come off AS TO MUCH of a smartass. Which I already am. But do not want to cross to far over the line. We good  as always E! WOOOOOO!!

Archived