Who approves things like this?

WarDamnEagleWDE

Came in at #7 on the ranking of media guide covers! Yahoo 

I believe it's an overall indictment of where the athletic department is currently.  It's called attention to detail.  The picture of Gus is down right embarrassing.   

I think it would have turned out ok if Trigga hadn't farted right in Gus' face as they snapped the pic. Maybe a second take?. Such a creative design otherwise....?

i got a friend who only has twenty percent vision in one eye. monster guitar player.his wife has serious issues from a car wreck. both are bama fans. so i write ol nick s to get autographed pics for them.he sent each their own but here is the thing.the pic has four images of nick on the photo. i swear three of the images are in navy blue. i kid you not. and the pic looked no better than the guide pic with gus and players.is it an omen? three of four images have him in a navy blue tint. with i had a pic but my friends already have them. is this a sign of things to come?is nick jinxed now?  lol fun thought. but serious the leader in college ball has done no better in that one instance than our mighty tigers have....

3 hours ago, logan adams said:

Am I the only one that doesn't think it looks that bad?

Nope...Looks solid to me

4 hours ago, logan adams said:

It would be better if a better photo of Gus was used but other than that I agree with you. 

5 hours ago, logan adams said:

Sure, it's not the worst.  But we spend enough money and make enough money that we should have really good top notch design.  Not only top notch design, but slightly forward thinking, too.  They've accomplished that task on social media...so it's really weird that they've dropped the ball on something a little more significant than a tweet.

Archived