SCARAMUCCI FIRED

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, GiveEmElle said:

Did you not read his profanity laced rant to Rizza? It seems Kelly is cleaning house. 

If this is Kelly's doing and we start seeing some semblance of normalcy and regiment in the White House, then it will immediately qualify as the best internal staff move Trump has made since taking over.

12 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Did you not read his profanity laced rant to Rizza? It seems Kelly is cleaning house. 

I did.  I just thought when Trump didn't bother to address it, he was going to overlook the outburst.

24 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I did.  I just thought when Trump didn't bother to address it, he was going to overlook the outburst.

Trump has not exactly set the bar for acceptable commentary very high either.

2 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

Trump has not exactly set the bar for acceptable commentary very high either.

Right.  A guy that talks about grabbing women by the p***y can't exactly be all that bothered by someone subordinate to him saying "suck my own c***."

In the parlance of my NY family, Scaramucci is a mook. A street thug in a nice suit.

You guys just don't understand, it's all part of the master plan.  Just wait and see.

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

If this is Kelly's doing and we start seeing some semblance of normalcy and regiment in the White House, then it will immediately qualify as the best internal staff move Trump has made since taking over.

Agreed

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

My guess is he would have. Scaramucci strikes me as a camera loving narcissist. The house wasn't big enough for two. Kelly knows this.

Good riddance to Scaramucci.  I think Kelley will do a great job in getting things in order. He is a no nonsense guy. The type who will tell the President when he is right and when he is wrong. Trump needs somebody like him

33 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Good riddance to Scaramucci.  I think Kelley will do a great job in getting things in order. He is a no nonsense guy. The type who will tell the President when he is right and when he is wrong. Trump needs somebody like him

Like Sessions?

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Sarcasm?

Yes. But the point I was making is look what kind of dogshitpile Sessions is in? Telling trump when he is right or wrong is like punishing  yourself.

48 minutes ago, alexava said:

Yes. But the point I was making is look what kind of dogshitpile Sessions is in? Telling trump when he is right or wrong is like punishing  yourself.

Excellent point.

But Sessions is a POS in his own right.

Archived