***AU vs. Clemson -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shift said:

Our defense is one the best in the nation, to this point.  They are just getting tired because the offense is three and out or cannot sustain a drive.

Lol 14 points is exposing. They've started on the 50 everytime and can barely score.

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

Well we can't run the ball because we're keeping a gimp back in so we're trying to be a spread passing team. Our receivers can catch but they can't get open.

perhaps its KP blocking abliity keeping him in the game.  lord knows we need him to pickup some blocks

1 minute ago, Shift said:

Our defense is one the best in the nation, to this point.  They are just getting tired because the offense is three and out or cannot sustain a drive.

Yeah, I accidentally put defense, I meant oline,  I've since gone back and changed it

Just now, far_away_fan said:

Same ole BS

And you could see it last week.  Last week was a preview unlike others that said that it was intentionally vanilla and not our first level offense.  SMH

2 minutes ago, War Knight said:

Well we can't run the ball because we're keeping a gimp back in so we're trying to be a spread passing team. Our receivers can catch but they can't get open.

I know I am saying I think we need to give Malik a try and go back to the QB read..

Wow. Our defense is amazing. Just amazing. My comments after the game no matter how it ends will have nothing but great things to say about our defense. 

Good defense by Auburn.  We've got to get the offense ready.  This possession might be our last change.   Great return to get the ball to midfield.   Let's go Auburn.

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Stidz is gonna take time to get the feel back for his game he last played on 2015 this has to be expected.... PLUS our OL is terrible which isn't helping things at all.    

I agree, but how long will it take him?  Conference play is coming up soon

Archived