***AU vs. Clemson -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, mom2kid said:

And Pettway is missing a step.  Can't believe we haven't given the ball to any other back.  

I don't even recall if Miller has been touched the football. Pettway is clearly limited. He's still had a solid game but as a coach/OC you have to see that he's limited and use someone else at times. This is just like the freaking Georgia game. Incompetent coaching on offense. Yes you want your valuable player but not if they can help you to the fullest extent. Give Miller and/or Barrett some run!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, War Knight said:

Wheel route with a different RB guaranteed yards

Kam Martin!

2 minutes ago, Shift said:

And you could see it last week.  Last week was a preview unlike others that said that it was intentionally vanilla and not our first level offense.  SMH

I was hoping not, but apparently it's gonna be a nother long season

2 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

I feel a drive coming up . . . 

Pick up a 6 pack while you're out. ;D

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am not even speaking about Gus. What I am saying is He does NOT see the field. The baylor offense made him look like a superstar

I agree. He panics quickly and drops his eyes at the first sign of pressure

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

*whispers* hey guys, if the past three QBs have all had the same results/looked just as unimpressive as the others the past two seasons, logic says:  it's not WHOS playing the QB spot thats our problem...

Ding ding ding. Another DING. Both Jeremy and Sean were put in bad spots over and over. Never allowed to get any rhythm. Same 3 plays over and over with same results. Run up the gut(short gain or no gain), Wr screen(a loss of yardage more often than not), then a desperation pass into double coverage cause it was the only option on the play. It simply is piss poor usage of talent. 

5 minutes ago, alexava said:

At least JS won't be entering the draft. I would definitely go with Willis next series. 

If the "Once JF sees Stidham do well in passing offenses" recruiting gurus are correct, you can kiss Fields goodbye. 

1 minute ago, CAReeves2010 said:

I agree, but how long will it take him?  Conference play is coming up soon

The fact the HC won't even know what he has in his personnel for a few more weeks at least is just as troubling

Just now, AUJedi said:

Fire Gus now and let Steele finish as HC and let CCL run offense. Maybe we can salvage some of this season 

Fire him and immediately hire chip kelly

Just now, FUZZYAUFAN said:

Finally some good field position. Got take advantage. 

How about getting a fumble in our own redzo ne and having to kick a fg? I'm thinking field position has had very little to do with us crapping the bed on O so far. 

Archived