NBA Thread

aujeff11

24 minutes ago, cole256 said:

To me they were the biggest surprise when they had all their players clicking. I was wishing they had a way to get Michael Porter. I really like book too. He's sort of a mentor to my cousin, they played on the same aau team one year. There is actually a YouTube of him saying good things about my tae, I'll see if I can find it

That's a great video of Booker speaking about your cousin. Thanks for sharing man. 

MPJ would've been fun to watch with Phx but I actually really like Kelly Oubre has been doing for them. He's a great fit for how Monty Williams is running things over there. People kind of slept on Rubio's signing there but he's truly an X factor for them. He's great at setting guys up and that's exactly what those young guys needed. I mean they're obviously not some title contender but they're entertaining to watch. 

I kinda feel bad for MPJ (and Bol Bol for that matter) that they're on Denver because the Nugs are stacked! But bringing MPJ along slowly might be a good idea due to his health. But Jokic/Bol/MPJ/Jamal Murray is one hell of a talented group. Denver is already very good but they're going to be scary in a few years. All those guys are going to be getting buckets with how Jokic passes the ball

You can tell Booker really found that groove around 20. Mostly after that was all net.  Pretty stroke. 

🍀🦀🍀

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

🍀🦀🍀

Ah the transition 3! As good as we have seen from him, never was he that hot! Kudos to him for making the most of his opportunity.  I was upset that Waters took a contested potential tying 3 few nights ago with Brown open on the wing.  Just like Steve Kerr with the Bulls,  if he's open it's money.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Ah the transition 3! As good as we have seen from him, never was he that hot! Kudos to him for making the most of his opportunity.  I was upset that Waters took a contested potential tying 3 few nights ago with Brown open on the wing.  Just like Steve Kerr with the Bulls,  if he's open it's money.  

🔥 🔥 reminds me of NBA Jam...he was cooking 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

🔥 🔥 reminds me of NBA Jam...he was cooking 

"He's on fire!" Or as the great Stuart Scott would say,  En Fuego!

• Haha 1

Chris Paul on the play earlier knowing the rules on shirts not being tucked in got Minnesota a tech so we could even tie it up in the first place.

WHAT. A. FINISH.  @Tiger How about your boy Ben McLemore??!?! You always told me he had talent he just needed the right fit!!! LOOK AT HIM LATELY!!!!! ABSOLUTELY KILLING IT FOR THE ROCKETS!!!!! Good call brotha!!!!! lol.

• Haha 1

😏

• Haha 1

On 12/10/2019 at 8:49 AM, GwillMac6 said:

WHAT. A. FINISH.  @Tiger How about your boy Ben McLemore??!?! You always told me he had talent he just needed the right fit!!! LOOK AT HIM LATELY!!!!! ABSOLUTELY KILLING IT FOR THE ROCKETS!!!!! Good call brotha!!!!! lol.

I gotta say I was wishy washy on him after hyping him up so much to you I thought he'd never get a chance to show out but man he's found his groove in Houston. Especially with House trying to get healthy and Eric Gordon missing so much time. I'm happy for him!

Also big time middle fingers to Kyle Guy in that video of Bjelica hitting that game winner 

• Love 1

On 10/20/2019 at 10:31 PM, cole256 said:

-Ja Morant is one of my favorite players and I'm thinking he'll be rookie of the year.

If he keeps playing the rest of the season like he’s started, I believe you nailed this call. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tiger said:

Luka effing Doncic.

That is all.

That is FELLOW LeBron superfan Luka Doncic!!! hahahaha BROOOOOOOOOOO LEBRON HAS BEEN A TOTAL PRO IN INTERVIEWS SINCE HE WAS 17!!!!!!!!!!! Like is this a 17 year old KID giving the perfect answers or is it a 34 year old grown man?!?!?!? hahaha I cannot tell!!! THATS OUR KAAAAAAAANG!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!! 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Love 2