FINAL: Auburn 40 Georgia 17

RunInRed

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well....that did not seem to be an available option.    Pooch was a good call rather than be hard-headed about giving that kid more chances to beat us.   . 

Last night our local HS was in first round of playoffs and a little speed demon burned us three times with long kick off and punt returns in the first half....and gave them a couple TD lead.  Middle of 2nd quarter the coach started doing the pooch kicks and thereafter never gave the guy a chance to beat him....turned the entire game around...kind of a preview of the game today.  

Why? Carlson normally booms it through. Seems like a normal question.

25 minutes ago, nurbis said:

I agree. It is so frustrating to pull for them to lose all year and they win big in almost every game, then the one game they really struggle and we can't enjoy it because now we need them to win. I can live with it if it keeps our playoff hopes alive, though.

would it be too low-down to want Bama to win, but get lots of injuries in the process? asking for a friend.

Just now, jAUSon said:

would it be too low-down to want Bama to win, but get lots of injuries in the process? asking for a friend.

I won't tell

I had gotten off of the Gus bus after the LSU game of which many of us did. I am proud of the job he and his staff did for this game. I want him to become an elite SEC coach, and he took a huge step in that direction today.  He seems to have evolved light years since the Lsu game. My hat goes off to Gus and I thank him for the great job today.

Keep it up Gus and may you have a long tenure at Auburn winning games like this and the one coming up in 2 weeks. I hope KJ and Bubba will be healthy for the IB and both rush for over 100 yards against the bammer defense that is getting its butt handed to it so far by MSU!

I want MSU to kick bammers fanny all the way back to Tuscaloosa!

45 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

If we do, we may have to play bama again in the playoff... pow mind blowing. Let’s just go one game at a time

I can't stomach that thought anyway....once a year is enough.

Any info on the KOs today, why DC wasn't booming them deep in the end zone or out of it? 

I'm not talking about the later pooch kicks.

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

Any info on the KOs today, why DC wasn't booming them deep in the end zone or out of it? 

I'm not talking about the later pooch kicks.

Either it was very windy or we were trying to play for the better field position

10 minutes ago, Tiger96 said:

Either it was very windy or we were trying to play for the better field position

Yea, I wondered about the wind, but couldn't tell.

I saw something out of the O coaching staff that I haven’t seen, especially in the second half, Running clock but yet still making good and creative play calls. Didn’t just sit and be conservative with a lead. Also, where the heck have those RPO’s been? Only wish we had seen some of those in the red zone. Great game!

13 minutes ago, Tiger96 said:

It wasn’t THAT windy. My husband thought he was injured. 

Just for information.  I looked at the crossover games results for this year.  Arkansas has Missouri left and LSU has Tennessee left.  Currently, the West has won 11 10 out of 12 games. The only losses were by Arkansas and Mississippi State.

9 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

UGA lost the game amd Miami is murdering their quality road win. Rough night for the pups. 

Yeah, it's funny - both teams were kind of propping each other up in the rankings but blowouts kind of ripped all that apart tonight.

12 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

UGA lost the game amd Miami is murdering their quality road win. Rough night for the pups. 

And their former coach is doing it.  This is fun.

26 minutes ago, Glen from West Glenn Ave said:

Just for information.  I looked at the crossover games results for this year.  Arkansas has Missouri left and LSU has Tennessee left.  Currently, the West has won 11 out of 12 games. The only loss was by Arkansas.

MSU lost to UGA. 

6 hours ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

46rush yds by UGA. Lmao

I predicted in the game thread prediction thread that KJ would out rush the entire UGA team.  He actually tripled it. WDE

Archived