Offensive adjustments

steeleagle

I haven't had a chance to watch the playback, and I was at the game, But I noticed our struggles early in the game on pass protection, but later JS started getting very good protection allowing success on a lot on our deeper throws.

Prince was having all kinds of trouble, allowing a sack, and getting called for a false start.

Did the coaches make any adjustments? Replacements? Whatever happened it totally allowed our offense to have great success with passing options.

One thing I noticed was JS rolling out of the pocket, sometimes into a blitz. Later on we would throw over the top of the blitz and make them pay. So yes, I did notice positive in-game adjustments.

3 minutes ago, auskull said:

One thing I noticed was JS rolling out of the pocket, sometimes into a blitz. Later on we would throw over the top of the blitz and make them pay. So yes, I did notice positive in-game adjustments.

I noticed last week he tried bringing back the injured starters like James and Horton, but JS was getting no time again, so they brought in Harrell and Prince. I

thought the subs started again this week  but did they have to sub linemen again? 

Brought in #86 a tightend on obvious pass plays as an extra blocker which helped solidify the edge and I saw #73 at left tackle a few times.

I think they Moved Golson over at some point and the line really settled in...

Archived