Quoting Gabe Gross

Aucater

Comments from outside are not going to change either of these teams perspective. All the players know what is on line for this game. It isn’t just about bragging rights, it about SEC championship and a shot at the national title. That is all they are focused on as they should be. It will be settled on the field. No B.B. material will be a part of the outcome. WDE

3 hours ago, CountStandya said:

Still didn't help him throwing the ball. .....Look I'm just saying having "heart" and love for Auburn doesn't necessarily give you ability to forecast such conclusions . I would definitely take more heed in the statement if it was Stan White....or Brandon Cox...Let's see what Pat Washington has to say...lol.....I'm kidding...

If you love Auburn like you claim too, then you wouldn't be poor mouthing a former player that busted his ass in TWO sports for this University.   Show a little class or just keep your comments to yourself. 

17 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

If you love Auburn like you claim too, then you wouldn't be poor mouthing a former player that busted his ass in TWO sports for this University.   Show a little class or just keep your comments to yourself. 

This guy def has bammer tendencies, no doubt about that. Placed him on ignore to avoid his fodder.

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:09 PM, lkeel75 said:

This^^

Former players are no more than the talking heads of espn or Finescum.  Now if AG came out and said we were going to run for 200 against them then it would be a different story.

I think we will run for 300 yards against them and pass for 245 yards. The turds will run for 165 and pass for 175. Take this to the bank

12 hours ago, CountStandya said:

Still didn't help him throwing the ball. .....Look I'm just saying having "heart" and love for Auburn doesn't necessarily give you ability to forecast such conclusions . I would definitely take more heed in the statement if it was Stan White....or Brandon Cox...Let's see what Pat Washington has to say...lol.....I'm kidding...

I agree

On 11/21/2017 at 9:00 PM, Aucater said:

I'm hoping none, but if I were a terd O lineman I would take it as an insult

May do it but bust'em in the mouth they will forget all about it.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 6:22 AM, CountStandya said:

Well let me tell you why I'm an Auburn fan

My Dad who was basically poor and abandoned at 10 years old in Opelika Al....was more worried about food than football...had to join the army to survive. Well a man name Shug would pick him up and drive him to his destination when he  hitched hiked the same path.....nearly every time....My Dad didn't know exactly who Shug was but found out as time went on.....that's why I'm an Auburn fan and have been since my first game in 1980.

Bama troll yeah sure. 

We :wareagle: see so many that it is easy to misinterpret some posts. Having said that, hope you will forgive and old Auburn fan for being suspicious, especially the week of Iron Bowl. No harm intended and appreciate the tenor of your response!

Archived