You Gotta See This Video

Proud Tiger

The fake handoff against bammer will go down as one of my all time favorite plays in the history of Auburn football. I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair - seriously. The triple reverse thingy is another one I love. But that fake deserved an Academy Award... :hail:

We will miss him.

Jason Campbell...

2004 SEC Offensive Player of the Year

2004 SEC Championship Game MVP

2005 Sugar Bowl MVP

MYP of the 2004 National Champions

Best player in the Nation I tell ya... one of the best in Auburn History

In my life I have never seen a guy play so hard and get beat up by us the media and all the critics and then put it back in thier faces so hard. My #1 play of the year goes something like this.... its 4th down and 12 Campbell flushed from the pocket Marcus Spears comming on the fly and campbell laces a strike that leaves a cross on Courtney Taylors chest 1st down we get 13 yards. Then we all know what happens next Campbell to Taylor again in the back of the endzone for six and TIE and then god shows us all why the sky is blue and the sun is orange. Hes a tiger fan too. Jason you will go down in the lore of :au: football as the most UNDERRATED QB. But we all know you were the leader of the hardest fighting soldiers this town has ever seen. That video was FREAKIN AUSOME I CANT WAIT FOR FALL>WAR DAMN EAGLE BABY

I had to go back and watch that again this afternoon... :clap:

I wonder what Mix said to that bammer guy after Mix caught the pass off the fake handoff? :big:

Maybe he congratulated him for being the only bammer that didn't drop his coverage... :lol:

Mine keeps saying, "error downloading codec."  Any suggestions?

150152[/snapback]

Are you using WMP 9.0? It has problems like that. Try updating to 10.0.

I had to go back and watch that again this afternoon...  :clap:

I wonder what Mix said to that bammer guy after Mix caught the pass off the fake handoff?    :big:

Maybe he congratulated him for being the only bammer that didn't drop his coverage... :lol:

150134[/snapback]

I think he needed to drop his pants :big::big::big:

I had to go back and watch that again this afternoon...  :clap:

150134[/snapback]

I know what you mean, I just watched it again too. It is amazing how Jason made Tenn. look like Vandy. I wish I could watch it in slow motion. Makes me want to play Sou. Cal. tonight.

Sigh....................Man, I'm gonna miss him.........As well as, Carnell, Ronnie, Carlos, Junior, Brett, Ingle, Lindsey, and the rest of the Senior supporting cast. God I Love Auburn. War "BY GOD" Eagle.

You guys need to watch the Fighting Soldiers DVD. It shows Campbell in the locker room accepting his SECCG MVP trophy. It was pretty moving...he was so humble about it.

My thanks to whoever made that video...that's awesome.

I lived next door to Jason Campbell during the 2001 season. He's a really great guy. He deserves the praise he's not getting.

:au:

Archived