***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

5 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

D is getting worked now.  Definitely not a good sign.

wde

Somebody on defense needs to man up here.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Auctoritas said:

I wish he would just set his feet and throw. 

Agree. Has to learn to throw WRs open as well. That UCF QB is showing us all how to play QB today. It's hard for me to see the WRs live but it's hard for me to believe they're not getting any separation for JS not to throw the football earlier. Of course don't throw into double coverage but sometimes i wonder if he's just way too gun shy to throw the ball sometimes. I have faith in guys like Slayton and NCM to catch a 50/50 ball.

3 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We are getting beat because we are getting beat in the Trenches. Which is where we are supposed to have the advantage. All year our D line has put pressure on QB's without blitzing today they are being stuffed.

It looks like we aren’t even trying to disengage with the blockers. Our DL seems content to push on their OL and then stop and look when they get close to the QB.

Just now, Auctoritas said:

I, as always, hope about half of you decide not to be Auburn fans for next year. Because half o you seem like you are halfway there already. 

That's half correct.:Sing:

7 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

This game is making me want to rage 

Go to the gym man. That's what I think I'm going to do. Not gonna let this pathetic crap ruin the start of a new year.

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Agree. Has to learn to throw WRs open as well. That UCF QB is showing us all how to play QB today. It's hard for me to see the WRs live but it's hard for me to believe they're not getting any separation for JS not to throw the football earlier. Of course don't throw into double coverage but sometimes i wonder if he's just way too gun shy to throw the ball sometimes. I have faith in guys like Slayton and NCM to catch a 50/50 ball.

That QB looks downfield all the time. He is not running around uncontrollably 

LolI just don't understand. I just don't understand. How has our O line REGRESSED since the Iron Bowl? You telling me we can block bama but not central friggin florida? WTH?

this is the bulls**t we have to look forward to for the next 7 years...  no consistency, nothing!  

our seven million dollar man is getting out-coached by a newbie...

1 minute ago, Apraser99 said:

High school coach with a high school playbook. Yes we are getting beat in the trenches but our ofense is simplistic and predictable. Receiver route trees are limited with no reads at the los. No hot routes available. Despite our good season we are very mediocre. 

How is that even possible at this level?

If auburn loses this game, Gus will be 1-4 In bowl games as Auburn’s h as coach....is it too late to renegotiate Gus’ contract .

Archived