Bama vs Georgia

AU64

Oh fer crying out loud.  The one thing you have to do on defense above all else there is not let the receivers get behind you. (And some help on the back side just in case would be nice also.)  bammer.. Yeck.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well....someone tell me how the turds scored? Curious.

People talk about auburn luck but IN MY LIFE I have never seen a team have better luck in BIG GAMES (not just regular season games where ours have come in) than bama. I mean really? the game changed when the ball bounced off a facemask and went right to a bama defender? 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

People talk about auburn luck but IN MY LIFE I have never seen a team have better luck in BIG GAMES (not just regular season games where ours have come in) than bama. I mean really? the game changed when the ball bounced off a facemask and went right to a bama defender? 

and 2 national titles in seasons where they didn't even WIN THEIR DAMN DIVISION

1 minute ago, leglessdan said:

Disgusting....there couldn't have been a worse end of the year for an Auburn fan. Just disgusting.

At least they didn't beat US. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

IMO in both cases, "luck is when preparation meets opportunity."

Saban one step closer to retirement or "Weekend at Bernies"...Dawgs yowling...the best of an impossible, untenable situation. Meanwhile, Alabama must share this natty with the real champions...UCF. Life is well and good on the Plains. Nick's hair is considerably thinner, too. 

Yessss!! Tua gave the glory upward. I now have an intense loathing for the Bammers minus a huge admiration for their two AU-worthy quarterbacks.

2017 was such a terrible year in sports!

2018: "Hold my beer!"

Just now, tigeraddikt said:

Basically the expected middle finger full extension end to this season that we should have known was coming. 

still couldn't beat us

4 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Well....someone tell me how the turds scored? Curious.

uga sacked bama on 1st down. On 2nd and 26 (?) bama throws a TD. 

The ultimate "snatch the rug from underneath them" moment against uga. LOL.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

"Stidham to enter NFL draft"

It honestly isn't going to matter if Gus keeps pulling out his Mickey Mouse playbook during games. 

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

and 2 national titles in seasons where they didn't even WIN THEIR DAMN DIVISION

YES!! every natty they have won under saban except 09 the people have lost in front of bama to get them to the title game! THAT IS UN HEARD OF!!!! THANK YOU!!! 2 titles when you do not even win your own division?! that will NEVER be duplicated. great point tiger.

I'll say it once more. Satan has the stones to make the kind of money he is making. I can't say Gus is even close. We'll see what happens next year. But this one sucks. 

4 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Damn. 

I thought the same thing until that. Tua is something else. Happy for him

That's why I'm not the coach...But that's more of a defensive mistake. It was smart by saban to go with the passer because it was clear Georgia was susceptible to the big pass plays

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

At least they didn't beat US. 

Yeah....you just keep holding on to that....lol. You guys are hilarious. 

Archived