Trump Haters in the CIA?

Proud Tiger

The plot really thickens if this is true. People in the CIA wanting to show evidence of Russian collusion isn't a good thing any way you cut it. The FBI's credibility has been damaged and now maybe the CIA. ot good for the country.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/13/moby-claims-cia-asked-him-to-post-about-trump-and-russia.html

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

The plot really thickens if this is true. People in the CIA wanting to show evidence of Russian collusion isn't a good thing any way you cut it. The FBI's credibility has been damaged and now maybe the CIA. ot good for the country.

So, if evidence of collusion exists, and the CIA/FBI/IC are aware of it, is it wrong for the wise to wish the information be public knowledge?  

38 minutes ago, HVAU said:

So, if evidence of collusion exists, and the CIA/FBI/IC are aware of it, is it wrong for the wise to wish the information be public knowledge?  

IF? Are you kidding. There has been NO evidence of collusion. These guys were trying to make up a case for collusion. I'm all for info being made to the public. Don't you wonder why it hasn't already been made?  Like I said a long time ago, I think the Dems/liberals/lefties are gonna regret ever starting all the investigation crap about collusion. It is backfiring more and more as time goes on and we get the truth.

I think we have different perspectives on what constitutes collusion.  

1. In my mind, family members and top level surrogates reaching out to seek adversary government functionaries for campaign assistance constitutes collusion. 

2. Those family members and surrogates lying via multiple mediums and to multiple agencies/outlets substantiates the view that Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. 

3. The persistent need for the administration to move the goal posts on the topic further supports that perspective.  

4. Functionaries in the campaign and adminstration being indicted or pleading guilty to improper contact with foreign agencies or deceit regarding their foreign activities also strengthens that perspective.

There are plenty of people that disagree with me on these matters.  Some of them I even respect, but due to the evidence that is available to the public at this time, I consider them wrong.

Just for a quick bit of fun, let's look at the definition of collusion:

"secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose"

Manafort, Flynn, Papadapolous, Kushner, DT Jr. and others were engaged in secret cooperations with foreign adversaries.  They were deceitful about these cooperations as they were legally questionable activities.  

Call it something else if it pleases you, but I'll call it like I see it.

This exactly. It’s like when you deny calling certain countries shitholes then a day later defend that you were correct to say it. 

1 hour ago, HVAU said:

I think we have different perspectives on what constitutes collusion.  

That's pretty obvious. There are those who will desperately hang on to any smidgen of collusion until it all goes away and those who accept that at this point there hasn't been one iota of proof of collusion of any kind.

23 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

That's pretty obvious. There are those who will desperately hang on to any smidgen of collusion until it all goes away and those who accept that at this point there hasn't been one iota of proof of collusion of any kind.

There is no desperation on my part.  I simply denoted exactly why my opinion is that one can reasonably hold the belief that collusion between the Trump campaign and foreign adversaries occurred.  

As far as your iotas are concerned, exactly what is it called when multiple campaign aides and managers meet, on separate occasions, with foreign adversaries then lie about it, then are found out, then change their stories on the matter, then are found the be lying again, then attempt to "whatabout" their way around it?

This administration is, metaphorically speaking, a lying, cheating, disrespectfully petulant child that points the finger at anybody but itself when they have some blunder or cockup.  I think we all know why, but some like to pretend otherwise.

6 hours ago, alexava said:

Wonder why so many people in our intelligence agencies hate Trump? May need to explore a concept called Root Cause Analysis? 

Not this crowd.  ;D

4 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

IF? Are you kidding. There has been NO evidence of collusion. These guys were trying to make up a case for collusion. I'm all for info being made to the public. Don't you wonder why it hasn't already been made?  Like I said a long time ago, I think the Dems/liberals/lefties are gonna regret ever starting all the investigation crap about collusion. It is backfiring more and more as time goes on and we get the truth.

Oooo, Oooo,  I KNOW THIS ONE !!!!  :idea::wavey:

Because the investigation is still ongoing?  

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

I think HVAU was listing all of the facts that would make any reasonable person suspicious of collusion.

That's why we have an ongoing investigation.  To look for proof in the form of additional evidence.  But obviously, there will be those who will reject any evidence short of a confession, huh?

Archived