Men vs. uat

WarTiger

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that we are doing our best to claw our way back but as poor as we played FTs is the story here for us IMO

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

You need to direct that to the poster who said Auburn did not deserve to win. That is a stupid and classless remark. Go bother somebody else.

Stay classy

Mitchell called for the foul.  The uat player pushed him to the floor.... Missed that one.      5.5 seconds to play

17 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Shut up with that kind of talk. Auburn has played their hearts out tonight. 

You know what I mean. It's like a team having a ton of penalties in a football game. Has nothing to do with our effort we are fighting till the last second and clawed our way back.

Missing the freebies is painfully costly!! 

I knew we wouldn't win all of them but I hate losing to them in anything.  This was not our typical game.  Did we relax a little when announced that Sexton wasn't playing?  The worst free throw shooting game of the season.  Three point shooting was off as well.  And what can you say about John Petty?  All he had to do was put the ball in the air and somehow it went in.  

War Eagle!!

Just now, Tiger said:

You know what I mean. It's like a team having a ton of penalties in a football game. Has nothing to do with our effort we are fighting till the last second and clawed our way back.

I do NOT know what you mean. It's a pretty sorry thing to say about a team that fights as hard as these kids do. They play with 100% effort every game. They DESERVE fan support win or lose.

Archived