New Hillary E-mails Released

Proud Tiger

Judicial Watch has obtained ne Hillary e-mails. Some are classified refuting her previous claim. They also show she knew about security issues with her private server. More reasons/facts why she should be locked up.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/19/newly-released-clinton-emails-include-classified-messages-show-knowledge-security-problems-watchdog.html

I was waiting for the date on all this. Turns out it was 1-5-18. 

Folks, that was 2 weeks ago. It was on Fox. 

Proud, please, please, please find new sources for this stuff. 

I declare this a nothing burger.

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I was waiting for the date on all this. Turns out it was 1-5-18. 

Folks, that was 2 weeks ago. It was on Fox. 

Proud, please, please, please find new sources for this stuff. 

I declare this a nothing burger.

Sorry David. I hadn't seen this news before anywhere except FOX News. Had you? Does it not concern you no matter where the source? A nothing burger.......what would she have to do to for it to be important to you?

On 1/20/2018 at 11:21 AM, Proud Tiger said:

Sorry David. I hadn't seen this news before anywhere except FOX News. Had you? Does it not concern you no matter where the source? A nothing burger.......what would she have to do to for it to be important to you?

They obsess about Trump's health, even when given a clean bill by a Obama appointee. They were not concerned about "her chosen ones" uncontrollable cough and tremors. She couldn't hardly walk at times, and stumbled into the arms of people around her. She looks to have the onset of Parkinson's. I hope not, but the truth is, it was largely ignored by the msm, as a nothing burger. The bias is sickening and galvanizes Trumps base, as well as enlarging it. The left is flawless in everything. Haven't you heard?

56 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Seriously?

That's an example of what "galvanizes" Trump's base??   :laugh:

Uh Yeah, the continual 90 % negative coverage of Trump by msm and people like you, makes us the more supportive of him. The fact that they have tried to diagnose the man from a distance of some kind of mental disorder, shows their enmity toward him. It makes me and many people that I know, more supportive of him and his policies, and I am a public person, in constant engagement with a lot of people who speak their sentiments. 

17 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Uh Yeah, the continual 90 % negative coverage of Trump by msm and people like you, makes us the more supportive of him. The fact that they have tried to diagnose the man from a distance of some kind of mental disorder, shows their enmity toward him. It makes me and many people that I know, more supportive of him and his policies, and I am a public person, in constant engagement with a lot of people who speak their sentiments. 

If seeing Trump speak, tweet, neglect to lead, lie and hypocritically criticize his opponents does nothing to weaken your support for him then I don't believe anybody exercising political logic is going to be concerned about whether or not the MSM's reporting is having an inverse effect on you.

There is partisanship as a matter of course in Washington.  Trump goes so far beyond what is normal or intelligent, it boggles the mind.  

4 hours ago, Farmer Brown said:

They obsess about Trump's health, even when given a clean bill by a Obama appointee. They were not concerned about "her chosen ones" uncontrollable cough and tremors. She couldn't hardly walk at times, and stumbled into the arms of people around her. She looks to have the onset of Parkinson's. I hope not, but the truth is, it was largely ignored by the msm, as a nothing burger. The bias is sickening and galvanizes Trumps base, as well as enlarging it. The left is flawless in everything. Haven't you heard?

Some Dems seem to forget Hillary's fainting spell as she attempted to get in her car during the campaign. That was totally glossed over but now we have a Pres. who gets a clean bill of health and they can't accept it. 

2 hours ago, HVAU said:

If seeing Trump speak, tweet, neglect to lead, lie and hypocritically criticize his opponents does nothing to weaken your support for him then I don't believe anybody exercising political logic is going to be concerned about whether or not the MSM's reporting is having an inverse effect on you.

There is partisanship as a matter of course in Washington.  Trump goes so far beyond what is normal or intelligent, it boggles the mind.  

My Goodness Grief.  

anything else HV

45 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

My Goodness Grief.  

anything else HV

No.  I think between that post and the other that you responded to a summation of Trump as a political leader has been sufficiently satisfied.

We could go into citations supporting our positions if it would please you.  My kids are asleep and my girl is out of town.  I've got research time if you do.

5 minutes ago, HVAU said:

No.  I think between that post and the other that you responded to a summation of Trump as a political leader has been sufficiently satisfied.

We could go into citations supporting our positions if it would please you.  My kids are asleep and my girl is out of town.  I've got research time if you do.

Do your research and let me know all downfalls and how horrible life is under President Trump  HV. Be sure and fantasize the grand occurrences had Hillary won  You guys not only  grasp every opportunity to belittle Trump, you make it it a point to take a slap at the "Trump base".......you hold a lot of good Americans in contempt don't you.

happy research time......

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Do your research and let me know all downfalls and how horrible life is under President Trump  HV. Be sure and fantasize the grand occurrences had Hillary won  You guys not only  grasp every opportunity to belittle Trump, you make it it a point to take a slap at the "Trump base".......you hold a lot of good Americans in contempt don't you.

happy research time......

My life is no better or worse under Trump than it was under Obama, honestly.  I suspect most of us are in that way.  There are those, however, that are less fortunate than me and have been directly affected.

You keep bringing up Hillary.  I've been pretty consistent with my attitude about Hillary.  Every time a "lock her up" type thread gets started my position has been indict her if you have something, otherwise stop using her as your go to whatabout card.

I view Trump's base as taken advantage of by a con man, and too hitched to the wagon to change directions.  I've been there.  I was a staunch Bush guy for quite a while.  I listened to Rush, Hannity and Beck (until he went all in on the daily Terry Shiavo story) all the time.  It was very difficult to admit I was wrong.  I'm still sightly right leaning on several issues.  Trump is not a right or left problem.  He is simply unfit.  He's all of the negative aspects of Tea Party Republicanism with none of the positive.

Sounds like you don't want to do the research with me.  Let me know if you change your mind.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Some Dems seem to forget Hillary's fainting spell as she attempted to get in her car during the campaign. That was totally glossed over but now we have a Pres. who gets a clean bill of health and they can't accept it. 

Irony

Archived