Trump Open to Talking to Mueller

Proud Tiger

Like or dislike Trump you have to give him credit for transparency by being willing to talk to Mueller himself and allowing so many WH people to do so when he doesn't have to.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/more-than-20-white-house-aides-have-been-interviewed-for-mueller-probe-trump-attorney-says.html

10 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Like or dislike Trump you have to give him credit for transparency by being willing to talk to Mueller himself and allowing so many WH people to do so when he doesn't have to.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/more-than-20-white-house-aides-have-been-interviewed-for-mueller-probe-trump-attorney-says.html

Lawyer walked it back, as predicted by anyone who follows the actual news.

I think it was even in Trump's statement.  Paraphrasing, "I'd be happy to speak with Mueller under oath, of course, if my legal staff advises me to."  Ty Cobb, "not so fast."

So giving him credit at this point is jumping the gun.  Credit will be given when be credit is due.

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Lawyer walked it back, as predicted by anyone who follows the actual news.

Guess YOU aren't keeping up. Reports this morning are saying Trump will still talk to Mueller is spite of lawyer' concerns. We shall see but it sure looks like Trump is willing, which is refreshing.

32 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

which is refreshing

The cool mountain stream,

Today, drink, oh blessed fount,

Trump, best words ever.

A haiku just for you PT.  Stay golden.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Guess YOU aren't keeping up. Reports this morning are saying Trump will still talk to Mueller is spite of lawyer' concerns. We shall see but it sure looks like Trump is willing, which is refreshing.

He once said he’d release his tax returns with similar certainty.

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He once said he’d release his tax returns with similar certainty.

Titan will get on you about "whataboutisms":Sing:

Archived