Men vs. Arkansas

WarTiger

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryce is getting beat a lot on the defensive side on the court since his injury; also first night I've seen him noticeably limping a couple of times.  Hate to see this magical season end the way it appears to be.  These guys deserved a ship so much.  C'mon guys, find a magical half.

1 minute ago, Weagle98 said:

Totally a charge.  Once again no replay.  Thanks SEC Network.

I’ve been seething with this coverage. A really controversial foul occurred earlier. And instead of a replay they put the camera on a assistant coach for Arkansas and talk about a story from 24 years ago. A controversial foul on heron, ref BLATANTLY showing him up, and no replay or even discussion. No talk about the blown charges that miraculously turn into blocking fouls. This is so bad.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Oh man that's quite the streak to overcome. They've won 37 straight when leading at halftime at home

Good thing we are a streak busting team. 

Just now, AuburnNTexas said:

Worse defense we have played all year. We rrally are missing McLemore

Hard to blame the team. No size and the officials killing us

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Oh man that's quite the streak to overcome. They've won 37 straight when leading at halftime at home

That's not at home. That's for the season.:(

Three charges called blocking fouls.  But they have called a lot of fouls on the hogs too.  Our free throws are keeping us in this one.  Bruce needs his motivation magic during halftime. 

I hope we get some early rhythm. Time for Mustafa and Jared to take over. Bryce is doing well driving and getting to the line. That's how he can help tonight. He has been a bit of a liability on defense with the foot bothering his mobility. 

What has frustrated me all season long is how terrible the SEC Network is in televising the game.  They use the wrong angles at the wrong time ALL THE TIME.  And then they want to push their graphics every other minute that either takes up half of the screen or all of the screen and we miss some of the game.  Yes, we know the SEC standings.  Yes we know Auburn wasn’t supposed to be this good.  Yes, we know Anfernee is injured.  Even if we didn’t know, we don’t need to be reminded every timeout.  We got it the first time you talked about it within the first 30 seconds of the game.  

1 minute ago, AU Is Gold said:

I do not know what a charge is anymore. 

I'm with you... apparently, there is a new 5 Mississippi rule in effect when we try to get set to take a one...

Archived