Top Ten Happiest & Unhappiest States...

DKW 86

8 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

lmao our taxi driver only stopped when tapping bumper of vehicle in front of us

You should have to drive in it like I did.....trust me you learn real fast.....or this happens:abmbu:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, augolf1716 said:

You should have to drive in it like I did.....trust me you learn real fast.....or this happens:abmbu:

I feel for you......think we shopped in Freeport

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

I feel for you......think we shopped in Freeport

every cruise ship stops and shops in Freeport....biggest shopping disappointment ever.....try Heathrow or Dublin airports for some good stuff at good prices.

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

every cruise ship stops and shops in Freeport....biggest shopping disappointment ever.....try Heathrow or Dublin airports for some good stuff at good prices.

All true....... I just worked there selling legal drugs throughout all the islands. Live in Miami Beach at the time

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Nothing like leaving the ship for the first time........tap dancing, hair braiding and great deals on cigars and drugs within first 5 minutes?

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

100% Truth!

I'm not sure which is worse, southbound 35 at airport to slaughter or 6th to oltorf.

Pretty much anything that involves an on and off ramp in Austin is awful lol.

3 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Have fun but watch out for cars?

We’re gonna be on a “boat” most of time. And I don’t mean a cruise lol. Will be island hopping 

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Worked in Freeport for a while you'll be find anywhere in the Bahamas as long as its not Nassua

I hate Atlantis. One of my favorite restaurants is Nobu. I go to the one in Manhattan whenever I’m there. I think there’s one in Mimi as well. If you’ve ever been/heard of it, you know the quality of the restaurant. The one at Nassau is trash. Patrons wearing shorts and t-shirts when I went - and I’m not a snobby guy. And they bring out orders way too quick.

Atlantis Was much better before it got big

12 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I hate Atlantis. One of my favorite restaurants is Nobu. I go to the one in Manhattan whenever I’m there. I think there’s one in Mimi as well. If you’ve ever been/heard of it, you know the quality of the restaurant. The one at Nassau is trash. Patrons wearing shorts and t-shirts when I went - and I’m not a snobby guy. And they bring out orders way too quick.

Atlantis Was much better before it got big

I worked there before Atlantis was even conceived...lol. The biggest hotel was the Holiday Inn with a disco on the top floor, 14th,  we're talking disco days but I have been back a few times in the last few years. Still a dump 

11 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

That was one of the worst traffic jams in history. Some people were stuck on the highway for a few days. 

On 5/20/2018 at 10:37 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Looks like the toll entrance on the way to (or from) the airport in Beijing  .... assume it was a Chinese New Year holiday....about 300m people take planes and trains over the period....more like our Thanksgiving in the sense of it is a time to travel back home to be with family....

Archived