softball vs Kennesaw State

So looks like the game is not being streamed in my area....so guess it will be a radio game.

Martin starting for AU

walked the lead off batter to start the game.....AU the home team today.

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Do you have game plan? I see it in ESPN3. (Or is that regionalized?). I’m out west.

Nope but my local cable carrier does not have ESPN 3 it looks like....probably something would cost another $10 per month I guess....:dunno:

Thanks for answering....guess I will just listen....which gives me a chance to do some other things too.

Game is 0-0 after one complete inning.

I have it on WatchESPN.  Scoreless through one.

Side retired top2.  Shea, snow, Rivera coming up.

Auburn goes down in order.  Rivera strikes out on a pitch that skips across the plate. 

Scoreless going to bot 3.  Veach up.

Auburn goes out meekly in the third. No baserunners for AU yet.

bottom of 4th KSU leading by one...Martin still pitching....

Kennesaw St.has scored a run in top 4.  Carlson coming in.  That could be enough to win it for them, the way we're not hitting.  Runners on 1st and 2d.  Two outs now. 

OK...AU gets out of a problem with only one run

KSU up 1-0 now and AU at bat ...bottom of 4th..

Draper with bunt single and then Snow grounds out moving Draper to second... Draper is AU's only hit today....boy the bats have really been cold..

McCrackin at bat now....

McCrackin with triple and Draper scores to tie the game......clutch hit.....first pitch....

Shea at bat....just needs to put the ball in play....somewhere 

Shea gets it done....slow roller allowed Casey to score and AU is up 2-1....T Snow grounds out and that's the end of the inning but AU on top for the first time today.

Carlson's game to win now.....

leadoff batter gets bunt single ....

need to keep them from answering 

dang...another bunt single and 2 on with no outs....Carlson in trouble already...

KSU gets one run in to tie the game.......couple hits, and then sac fly to bring runner home from 3rd in what according the announcers seemed to be a close play though CMD did not protest and I'm guessing they must not have replay.    Anyway....Carlson closed the door but we are back tied and bottom of AU batting order.

OK....seems the runner tapped the plate....and that removes the complaint.....no matter....not going to be changed.

So Rivera up the see about putting AU back on top and quickly grounds out to 2nd

Veach now up...swings at first pitch and a pop up    2 pitches and 2 outs....crap... 

Had runners on 1st and 2d w/ 1 out.  Popup foul to right side.  Veach had it, but dropped it trying to make a quick throw.  Then a drive to right, good catch and throw by Alyssa, but not in time, and KSU ties it.  Carlson gets K for 3d out..   Noting comment above, the runner was safe.

Dowell with an infield single....and runner on with 2 outs...

Podany at bat....

infield hit by Podany and 2 runners on...Draper at bat......KSU crowds in to cut down on the bunt opportunity.

Draper called out...foot outside the batter's box.....dang.....played almost 50 games and still making that mistake....so leave two runners on base...

Carlson sets KSU down quickly and game is still tied 

bottom of 6......time for AU to put a few more balls in play...

Archived