2018 Auburn vs. Washington Score Prediction

Zeek

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

38-17 Aub. Jarett throws 3 TDs. 1 rushing TD a piece for Whitlow and Kam. Legatron Jr with a 50 yarder. 

I like the prediction and welcome to the forum!

Meh, just not feeling it, for now at least. sorry guys. worried about OL, and too many questions for me on secondary. and not deep on LB's either for that matter. 

WAR DAMN = 16

Pooches = 27

Me = Drunk

I just can't get the Clemson games and other early games out of my mind, 21-16 Washington

After a whopping 66 entries here are the averages (rounded up)

Auburn 28 - Washington 18

Just a heads up of where we currently stand! War Eagle.

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

After a whopping 66 entries here are the averages (rounded up)

Auburn 28 - Washington 18

Just a heads up of where we currently stand! War Eagle.

Doing the Lord's work, Zeek!

Wash 27
Aubies 20

I'm too concerned about Gus' previous slow starts and I think no matter how good our defense is (or anyone's for that matter) Chris Petersen can score 3 TD's against anyone in the nation when given time to prepare. Wish I felt differently and hope I am wrong.

20 minutes ago, TETpodcast said:

Wash 27
Aubies 20

I'm too concerned about Gus' previous slow starts and I think no matter how good our defense is (or anyone's for that matter) Chris Petersen can score 3 TD's against anyone in the nation when given time to prepare. Wish I felt differently and hope I am wrong.

HA - nice first post Huskie, or Bammer, or Dawg, or...[insert rival or opponent]

On 8/27/2018 at 10:24 AM, McFU said:

28 - AU

21 - UW

Our defense helps break the tie at 21 with pick 6 as UW is driving for the winning score (FG or TD).

I still stand by my initial prediction however the information below may negate it.

I might actually be able to attend the game in person, AUSOME!!!! 

But....the last 2 games I attended they lost when they could/should have won (although that was at Jordan-Hare).  I plan to go to a home cupcake game this year such as home coming because I haven't rolled Toomer's Corner in a long time. 

I don't know if I have bad mojo but for the life of me it has been a long time since I have seen a team I root for to win in person.  Falcons, Braves, Auburn...Hell, as good as ATL United they had 2 draws at MBS and only won when they played the CONCACAF at KSU which was like an NFL team playing a college team.

I guess what I'm saying is if Auburn loses and I'm in attendance you can blame me.  Although I'm going into this season with the attitude that Auburn can beat anyone on their schedule if they play disciplined football.  The talent is there, the coaching for the most part is there, and the attitude of the team seems to be confident again after the bowl loss last year.

It is just too hard to pass up a chance to see Auburn, at MBS, against a Quality opponent when the tickets are so reasonable.

6 hours ago, McFU said:

I still stand by my initial prediction however the information below may negate it.

I might actually be able to attend the game in person, AUSOME!!!! 

But....the last 2 games I attended they lost when they could/should have won (although that was at Jordan-Hare).  I plan to go to a home cupcake game this year such as home coming because I haven't rolled Toomer's Corner in a long time. 

I don't know if I have bad mojo but for the life of me it has been a long time since I have seen a team I root for to win in person.  Falcons, Braves, Auburn...Hell, as good as ATL United they had 2 draws at MBS and only won when they played the CONCACAF at KSU which was like an NFL team playing a college team.

I guess what I'm saying is if Auburn loses and I'm in attendance you can blame me.  Although I'm going into this season with the attitude that Auburn can beat anyone on their schedule if they play disciplined football.  The talent is there, the coaching for the most part is there, and the attitude of the team seems to be confident again after the bowl loss last year.

It is just too hard to pass up a chance to see Auburn, at MBS, against a Quality opponent when the tickets are so reasonable.

Wear this please. Thanks in advance. 

a6277b17-57cd-472a-9ab5-30874ac4dce2.jpg

7 hours ago, gr82be said:

Wear this please. Thanks in advance. 

a6277b17-57cd-472a-9ab5-30874ac4dce2.jpg

Oh, I wish I had some likes, laughs, loves left.  That deserves all three!!!

It should be a home crowd in Atlanta and 3rd time might be the charm at the stadium. Can't wait to see how it all comes together on offense, which I think has more questions to answer. Love the fact that Stidham and WR's Davis, Myers and Slayton are back , but as most are wondering, O line is going to be the key. If they can block, we will have a running game and things will open up. Washington D is supposed to be good and our O might take some time to gel, that leaves me wondering if we can slow down their offense enough to get a win. Its going to be close, real close but we win 24-21. 

Lots of people nervous about slow start in first game under Gus- 

remember, we’ve only played a ranked opponent one time to open the season under Gus and that time, we almost knocked off the number 2 team in the country.

7 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Lots of people nervous about slow start in first game under Gus- 

remember, we’ve only played a ranked opponent one time to open the season under Gus and that time, we almost knocked off the number 2 team in the country.

...and it was Gus's fault that we didn't. That said, he was still nervous and lacking confidence and trust in his staff and players. I don't see that being a problem this time. We're more talented than this team and I think Gus knows it this time. 

1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

we’ve only played a ranked opponent one time to open the season under Gus and that time, we almost knocked off the number 2 team in the country.

I keep going back to this.

That was a TERRIBLE game plan. And we still almost won. And, as Loof says - we're more talented now. With depth.

This defense is going to keep us in a lot of games and if the coaching staff has just improved from TERRIBLE to MEH, we should start out this season better than previous ones.

Edit: I should have said "if the game one coaching staff has just improved..."

7 minutes ago, looney said:

I keep going back to this.

That was a TERRIBLE game plan. And we still almost won. And, as Loof says - we're more talented now. With depth.

This defense is going to keep us in a lot of games and if the coaching staff has just improved from TERRIBLE to MEH, we should start out this season better than previous ones.

Additionally, the unknowns from the last several seasons are mostly known this season, and they are known to be very, very good. That tends to make a staff look way smarter.

Archived