Zeek

24-10 AU wins!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gotta go with the good guys!

Auburn 38

mutts 13

AU 28-17. D line has a sack party on Browning and closes running lanes on Gaskin. K-Mart shows out and breaks a long run. Stidham has 3 TD passes, with one of them a ridiculous play by NCM. 

As of now the average score prediction of everyone's guesses comes out to be:

Auburn: 27.5

Washington: 16.3

I'll add 3 points to Washington for home field biasness.

28-19 Auburn

1st quarter - Aub 14 - UW 0      Auburn looks good in the first quarter

2nd quarter - Aub 21 - UW 14     Washington makes a push, Auburn has some "WTF" coaching moments and team starts to loose some fire

3rd quarter - Aub 24 - UW 28    Washington gets rolling, Auburn looks flat, but sparks up toward the end of the 3rd with a field goal late in the quarter

4th quarter - Aub 31 - UW 31     Auburn steps it up, But Washington has a good drive at the end, kicks a field goal to tie.

1st OT -  Aub 38 - UW 38            Both teams making a push.

2nd OT  - Aub  41 - UW 41           Defenses step up , Field goals for both teams

3rd OT - Aub 47 -UW 41            Auburn  scores, but botches the 2 pointer adding to the game suspense, then forces and recovers a controversial fumble at the goal line  ending the UW drive and winning a spectacular game!!

Oh yeah....that nights Powerball numbers are: 3-16-22-37 42  - pb 7

Hows that for a prediction? :P

8 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

Like I wouldn't make it to the 3rd OT

24 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

2nd quarter - Aub 21 - UW 14     Washington makes a push, Auburn has some "WTF" coaching moments and team starts to loose some fire

3rd quarter - Aub 24 - UW 28    Washington gets rolling, Auburn looks flat, but sparks up toward the end of the 3rd with a field goal late in the quarter

4th quarter - Aub 31 - UW 31     Auburn steps it up, But Washington has a good drive at the end, kicks a field goal to tie.

2nd OT  - Aub  41 - UW 41           Defenses step up , Field goals for both teams

3rd OT - Aub 48 -UW 41            Auburn  scores, then forces and recovers a controversial fumble at the goal line  ending the UW drive and winning a spectacular game!!

Looks impossible.  Teams must go for two starting in the third OT.  Thus we couldn't possibly end up with 48 in this scenario ;)

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Looks impossible.  Teams must go for two starting in the third OT.  Thus we couldn't possibly end up with 48 in this scenario ;)

Dang, thats right! Almost forgot!  Lets change that to 47-41 -  Auburn botches the 2 pointer, adding to the game suspense! 

48 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

3rd OT - Aub 47 -UW 41            Auburn  scores, but botches the 2 pointer adding to the game suspense, then forces and recovers a controversial fumble at the goal line  ending the UW drive and winning a spectacular game!!

This scenario would require more bourbon that I could realistically metabolize. 

Also, it would be cool to win the Powerball, but then I'd have to split it with all of you who are reading this thread.

14 minutes ago, looney said:

This scenario would require more bourbon that I could realistically metabolize. 

Also, it would be cool to win the Powerball, but then I'd have to split it with all of you who are reading this thread.

Well if your lucks like mine,  if I were ever to win a lottery, it would be one that was split 1500 plus ways! ...Thats why I feel pretty good about those numbers!

17-10 UW. Think we come out like we do every season. Looking lost. I do however, think we go 11-1 in the eegular season this year

3 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

Prediction for over/under for PBRs for @augolf1716 if this scenario plays out: 20

Game prediction: Please, child: 3-2

Washington - 24

Auburn - 17

I'm very concerned about our O-Line. I feel like Washington will bring pressure and not let Stidham have a lot of time. If this game were later in the season I'd feel better but having new linemen going up against an experienced D-line that Washington has is not a recipe for success imo. Our defense will keep us in the game but I don't feel confident that our O-line is going to hold up for our offense to be as explosive as it was last year.

27-17 Auburn. KMart TD, Stidham TDs to NCM and RD, 2 Carlson FGs. NO TURNOVERS for Auburn.

Washington’s offense will struggle to get rolling more than Auburn’s offense will. Washington’s pass catchers and QB-WR rhythm are huge question marks on their side. I think we will really set out to stop Myles Gaskins to open the game.

Archived