2018 Auburn vs. Washington Score Prediction

Zeek

1 hour ago, clwn said:

Washington - 10

Auburn - 52

Boy that would be a statement to the nation I would love to see!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know why, but my gut tells me this will be more lopsided than people think. Hopefully in Auburn’s favor. Defense helps us by getting a few turnovers and a defensive touchdown. Kmart shows why he’s our #1 

Auburn 34

UW 14

Just my thought but these guys have lived with a sour taste from the last two games (especially UCF) for the last 8 months. I have a feeling that they are about to open a can off whoop arse and UW isn’t going to know what to do about it. WDE

Lots of high scoring predictions. 

I thought Auburn is suppose to have a pretty good defense aswell. Would be shocked if either team scores more then 3 TDs.

I predict whoever reaches 10 first wins.

9 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Just my thought but these guys have lived with a sour taste from the last two games (especially UCF) for the last 8 months. I have a feeling that they are about to open a can off whoop arse and UW isn’t going to know what to do about it. WDE

One of the reasons I picked the score I did. The other, we're just damn better than they are lol.

Auburn 41 

Washington 27

Ah, the existential dilemma...

"We Beat'da Dawgcrap Outta'em" Gus : AU 41 - UDub 10

-or-

#butgus : AU 16 - UDub 13

Either way, Coach Steele's Defense makes an opening statement and the Good guys win.

War Eagle!

auburn ....41

washington ..... doom, misery, and suffering....................lol

11 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

This is sound reasoning. 

Anytime someone asks me in recent weeks about Washington I usually stay reserve with the "It should be a good game", "they are pretty good"...but here lately I honestly don't think it will even be close by the time we see triple 0's in the 4th Qtr.  Maybe I would feel differently if the game was in Washington or the team didn't have a good spring/fall camp.  But I really believe this team is poised for something special this year and we are going to run them up and down the field in Atlanta.

42-17

WDE!!!

The game will not be close. The winning team will have at least a two score advantage .

Washington wins if Browing can dink and dunk his way up and down the field. Getting the ball out of his hands quickly to the wide receivers thus neutralizing the rush. Then when Auburn tries to counter by doubling with the linebackers underneath Gaskins explode for a big day.

Auburn wins if the front four of Washington gets exposed for being overrated because of their performance against lesser teams last year.  K-Mart and Boobie both have a big first half and when Washington counters by bringing their safeties into the box Auburn’s supior speed on the outside torches there rather good DB’s.

Final score 24-13 one way or the other ?

Archived