2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

37 minutes ago, toddc said:

That was my next question to you! Mind reader now?

No. Bird had a similar question days earlier. When I saw the info it reminded me of his question.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

'Taint that Tate that's Tank's teammate?

Tate Johnson is. Tate Ratledge is also an OL from Georgia. The reporter got the 2 last names crossed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Tate Johnson is. Tate Ratledge is also an OL from Georgia. The reporter got the 2 last names crossed.

Yeah, that's what Devil said. I was just making a joke. 

• Thanks 1

Man it’s too quiet in here! I hope it blows up tomorrow though! Bring the boom with your Tank. 💥 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, toddc said:

Man it’s too quiet in here! I hope it blows up tomorrow though! Bring the boom with your Tank. 💥 

quiet before the storm Id guess. I think we've already partied quite a bit over this. hopefully that wasnt for naught 

31 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Uh-oh

Don’t do that without explanation! Lol😄or 😞

Woke up this morning with a great feeling!

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Because a4e appears to be sleeping on the job today, I'll ask it... Do we have a shot at this guy today?

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Because a4e appears to be sleeping on the job today, I'll ask it... Do we have a shot at this guy today?

Have been getting every crystal ball the last week and he has visited us 4 times this summer. We are the favorite today. 

Jeffrey Lee brought up a legit concern.  Georgia has shown interest and backed off a couple times.  If things get bumpy for Gus and Georgia comes calling again in November would Tank stick with Auburn?

6 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Jeffrey Lee brought up a legit concern.  Georgia has shown interest and backed off a couple times.  If things get bumpy for Gus and Georgia comes calling again in November would Tank stick with Auburn?

If things get bumpy, it won't just be Bigsby we have to worry about. 

There are probably some ride or die dudes in the fold, and some other guys who won't be able to find a better situation that late in the cycle, but there are also numerous blue chip guys who are going to really consider their options if our entire staff is in jeopardy. 

IMO

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Danging bags of cash in front of Tank, playing keep-away isn't funny.

• Haha 1

Somebody from the staff needs to be going to church with him and his family every Sunday until signing day.   OU did that basically with Marcus Dupree back in the day.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Somebody from the staff needs to be going to church with him and his family every Sunday until signing day.   OU did that basically with Marcus Dupree back in the day.  

But didn't Dupree go to SMU?  >:D

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

But didn't Dupree go to SMU?  >:D

He went to OU, but the true story is OU coach Lucious Selmon moved to Philadelphia MS and lived there for last couple of months to ensure Marcus signed with OU. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Howard Roark said:

He went to OU, but the true story is OU coach Lucious Selmon moved to Philadelphia MS and lived there for last couple of months to ensure Marcus signed with OU. 

Man. I need to re-watch that 30 for 30. 

20/20 CB pics is about as close as you get to a sure thing in recruiting. With the fluidity in his recruiting history I’m still nervous 😩. Anyone have a reassuring word today?

• Like 1