2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

Want! Want! Want! Caddy, stay on him! Bring him home. I had to go watch his highlights again. Well, either Hudl is becoming a pay service or something is up because it looks like you cant see Hudl videos anymore. I did find a nice video of Tank on YouTube. Kid looks really good. 

10 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Want! Want! Want! Caddy, stay on him! Bring him home. I had to go watch his highlights again. Well, either Hudl is becoming a pay service or something is up because it looks like you cant see Hudl videos anymore. I did find a nice video of Tank on YouTube. Kid looks really good. 

I don't know why he made his Hudl highlights premium but here you go @JFDTiger80

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I don't know why he made his Hudl highlights premium but here you go @JFDTiger80

Watched the first minute. The biggest thing that stood out to me was the God awful tackling. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Cartavious and Jartavious........

Or better yet a Tank & a Boobee

And it's JaTarvious FWIW.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Or better yet a Tank & a Boobee

Both coached by a Cadillac. And lined up against a Big Kat in practice.

17 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Cartavious and Jartavious........

Don't forget that at one time we had a Jauntavius, a Montravius, and a Dontavius on the DL. The didn't let Montavious Atkinson play any reindeer games because he was a linebacker and because of the "-ous" spelling. 

• Haha 4

On 8/1/2019 at 3:26 PM, McLoofus said:

Both coached by a Cadillac. And lined up against a Big Kat in practice.

Don't forget that at one time we had a Jauntavius, a Montravius, and a Dontavius on the DL. The didn't let Montavious Atkinson play any reindeer games because he was a linebacker and because of the "-ous" spelling. 

LMAO with Smoke in air game

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Like 1

We want Tank! We want Tank! In all seriousness, we are on one heck of a commitment roll now. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see JC Shurburtt the main South Carolina guy switched his crystal ball pick to AU. COME ON LAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS BRING HIM HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE IN CLOOOOOOOOOSING TIME NOW!!!!!!! 

• Love 5

Gus’s staff is on a roll. Recruiting better than he’s ever before at this pace. 

Stay on that hot seat Gus.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Gus’s staff is on a roll. Recruiting better than he’s ever before at this pace. 

Stay on that hot seat Gus.

BLASPHEMY! Let's win some football games and look good doing it!!

15 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

BLASPHEMY! Let's win some football games and look good doing it!!

15-0  Ship!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

15-0  Ship!!

Not gonna lie. All this winning in the off-season has me feeling like it's going to transfer into the season. I was cautiously optimistic before, but I'm starting to feel IT! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Not gonna lie. All this winning in the off-season has me feeling like it's going to transfer into the season. I was cautiously optimistic before, but I'm starting to feel IT! 

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Per 247 after Tank commits Friday he is supposedly done with visits other than to his school of choice.

• Like 4