2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

3 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

Huge get for Caddy and Auburn. Loving this class! What are the chances of Tank picking up a 5th star this season? 

About as good as Josh Gordon getting banned from the NFL again after he gets reinstated! lol 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I wonder if some posters have ever seen Cadillac be a difference maker as a RB coach...

He is proving himself as a recruiter so far.

I think whoever is the RB coach in a Gus offense does not matter that much as far as being a difference maker as a coach. Sans last year the bellcow RB is going to put up great numbers and make the RB coach look good regardless if he deserves it or not. I like how Gus handled the hire this past offseason. He knew we needed some more juice on the offensive side of the ball as far as recruiting goes because Horton had seen a lot better days as a recruiter and was not pulling his weight the last few classes. It is already paying off with Lac pulling a Top 50 RB in his first class. WAR DAMN CADILLAC WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!! Like TWill and the late great Rod (RIP) says GOOOOOOOO CRAZY CADILLAC!!!!!!!!! GO CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Almost better than KJ Britt’s Halloween commitment video. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think whoever is the RB coach in a Gus offense does not matter that much as far as being a difference maker as a coach. Sans last year the bellcow RB is going to put up great numbers and make the RB coach look good regardless if he deserves it or not. I like how Gus handled the hire this past offseason. He knew we needed some more juice on the offensive side of the ball as far as recruiting goes because Horton had seen a lot better days as a recruiter and was not pulling his weight the last few classes. It is already paying off with Lac pulling a Top 50 RB in his first class. WAR DAMN CADILLAC WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!! Like TWill and the late great Rod (RIP) says GOOOOOOOO CRAZY CADILLAC!!!!!!!!! GO CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea but all Caddy has to do is teach the running style he took.  Hard nose, refuse to go down without getting an extra yard.  He did it in an Auburn uniform and has the evidence to back that up.  Something Horton can't say.  I bet he is very relatable to the players.  I love how Caddy said the Real RBU like it's a deserved chip on the shoulder for the disrespect of others thinking they can make the claim.  Only a select few have an argument but would love for Auburn to get back that moniker. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I wonder if some posters have ever seen Cadillac be a difference maker as a RB coach...

He is proving himself as a recruiter so far.

Yes, some of us think we have.

Yes he has.

War Eagle baby!

We comin........in a TANK !

I can't tell you all how happy I am right now. Happy for AU and Tank. He has a great chance to be very, very special. War Eagle!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Almost better than KJ Britt’s Halloween commitment video. 

I Love KJ’s video. Matter of fact I pulled it up this week and watched it. Never gets old.

Edited by WVR
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

• Like 1