Clemson Grad Transfer QB Kelly Bryant (Mizzou)

Auburn2Eugene

13 hours ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

Arkansas is out. He would commit QB suicide with what they have coming back. Plus Storey returns which = a QB race he could lose. Mizzou and AU are open for auditions.

Lol Storey has a better shot of starting for Central Arkansas next year than he would of beating Bryant out

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Stidham officially announces he’s going pro the day Bryant is supposed to decide. Sounds like we’re doing our best.

Not a factor on the timing. KB knew a long time ago.

Pretty obvious that QBs are seeing how crappy a developer Gustav is. Shocked we're getting a QB of Nix's caliber, TBH, and we're already talking about Nix in the same way we talked about Woody and Joey.

1 hour ago, autan said:

Since his announcement has been postponed until this evening @ 6:00, could Bryant be rethinking his decision today in light of  Chip's resignation and Cole Kelly's transfer? 

No & No. Chip was never involved in AU's recruitment of KB. It's been Gus & Porter the entire time. Chip wasn't even on campus this past weekend when KB took his OV.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

He isn’t worth the hype. He can just go on. I doubt we will get Tate as well. What is tbe Juco QB market like?

Just now, aujeff11 said:

He isn’t worth the hype. He can just go on. I doubt we will get Tate as well. What is tbe Juco QB market like?

I'd like to have him....a solid QB and not like we would be losing some other guy if he came our way.  Nix looks like an exceptional player but IMO it would be good for him and AU if we were not depending on him to start.   I know nothing about CS....and don't see MW as our QB. ….so there we are..:dunno:

9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

What is tbe Juco QB market like?

Crappy as usual for QBs. There's only 1 committed to a P5 school. That's Bailey Hockman committed to NC State. He's not a runner FWIW. Best bet for an addition & wait & see if another quality GT decides to leave their current school. Most don't make a decision to leave til between January & May anyway. We are very very early in the Grad Transfer market.

4 minutes ago, alexava said:

I was just being a smartass. 

Lol. You know I can't tell sometimes unless someone puts something in the post to make the sarcasm easy to see.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Lol. You know I can't tell sometimes unless someone puts something in the post to make the sarcasm easy to see.

I’m limited on aesthetics when using my phone. 

Just now, alexava said:

I’m limited on aesthetics when using my phone. 

Hey man. I know we haven't seen eye to eye the past few days. No hard feelings. I value you on the board.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Hey man. I know we haven't seen eye to eye the past few days. No hard feelings. I value you on the board.

Same here. And I mean that towards almost everyone here. 

18 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Wasn’t the yellow sarcasm font originally meant for you to help better decipher posts??

5 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Could this delay have anything to do with the recent news on Tate? Timing is similar....

Not recent on Tate. It's a week old & is not official.

Just now, chimes said:

Wasn’t the yellow sarcasm font originally meant for you to help better decipher posts??

Yes.

Archived