Stats thru 4 games ‘17 and ‘18

corchjay

1 minute ago, ertrader said:

Just nitpicking but it was Arkansas that had 290 total yards of offense. We only had 225. 

Man. I really wish your correction made Auburn look better and my point less valid, lol. 

The hard part about the Arky performance is that the world just saw whoever North Texas is dominate Arkansas. We could not dominate them. We have elite talent, and could not run all over them, at home. The LSU hangover was real, and we did nothing to cure it. That's why the complaints are so loud. 

4 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Just a hunch but I think the current issue is simply based on that clown school nonsense offense that we watched last Sat night.  Many on this board expected a blowout almost if Alabama State-ish proportions based on Arky's previous results and when the offense looked weird, incoherent, vanilla and lots of visual frustration from CCL and even Stids, all following a week where two starters quit the team due to underutilization...then watching CKS's press conference where he was either angry or really had to go to the bathroom, many of us are a bit panicky.  It was a weird week!

That can be fixed quickly in the next couple weeks or exacerbated this week, we'll see.  But they showed so much promise in the Washington game, kept the train rolling week two, and weren't TOO bad against LSU (really should have won), the Arky showing was eerily reminiscent of #ButGus, so like Jarrett Stidham, we're gun shy.

Thank goodness this #ButGus performance was against Arky and not Washington. That would have meant a loss and the LSU probably still turns out the same. Not sure what to make of the above mentioned frustration but Stidham's was very visible to everyone watching. I don't mind the QB getting fired up, in fact I like it. As long as it never becomes us on the field vs them on the sideline and in the box it could be effective. A good old-fashioned butt kicking this Saturday will help everyone. 

6 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Thank goodness this #ButGus performance was against Arky and not Washington. That would have meant a loss and the LSU probably still turns out the same. Not sure what to make of the above mentioned frustration but Stidham's was very visible to everyone watching. I don't mind the QB getting fired up, in fact I like it. As long as it never becomes us on the field vs them on the sideline and in the box it could be effective. A good old-fashioned butt kicking this Saturday will help everyone. 

Absolutely this was a "good" #butgus scenario in that the D was solid, special teams was lights out and Arky sucks.  If it's gonna happen, that's the time.

Now, let's hope it's out of their system, the offense gets on the same page after these supposed players only meetings and JS channels his anger into bullets up the middle!

Whoop up on USM and we'll definitely feel better going into the meat of the schedule.

Archived