Zac Etheridge

Zeek

So I was looking through old gifs of Auburn and I was reminded of one of our biggest legends Zac Etheridge... I remember being at that game and being terrified for what his future might hold. Never have I felt a crowd in such a tense state.

I remember wanting to cry his first game back I was in such disbelief that he’d ever play again. War Eagle to an Auburn legend and I need to find my old ZE wrist watch!

Sorry for the randomness of digging this thread up but I thought I’d share my nostalgia.

24 minutes ago, Zeek said:

So I was looking through old gifs of Auburn and I was reminded of one of our biggest legends Zac Etheridge... I remember being at that game and being terrified for what his future might hold. Never have I felt a crowd in such a tense state.

I remember wanting to cry his first game back I was in such disbelief that he’d ever play again. War Eagle to an Auburn legend and I need to find my old ZE wrist watch!

Sorry for the randomness of digging this thread up but I thought I’d share my nostalgia.

I’m just glad to know that he’s okay. I feared the worst when I saw this thread

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m just glad to know that he’s okay. I feared the worst when I saw this thread

I didn’t even think about how the title would read lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seccountry.com/auburn/former-tiger-zac-etheridge-hired-louisiana-lafayette/amp

he's still a D1 coach! 

11 hours ago, Zeek said:

I didn’t even think about how the title would read lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seccountry.com/auburn/former-tiger-zac-etheridge-hired-louisiana-lafayette/amp

he's still a D1 coach! 

Maybe he can work some magic for us this weekend and upset the turds. ;)

I had shoulder surgery about a year ago at Andrews Institute in Gulf Breeze and while I was in the recovery room Zac was in there too for knee surgery. My wife said he and I had a really good conversation in our post surgery anesthesia drunkenness. 

16 hours ago, Zeek said:

Lol! I was speed-scrolling through the replies thinking, "what did I miss??"  Then I saw the date of the OP.

Archived