One of the coolest videos I have ever seen

wardmiller

Hey, everybody. I have to share this with you. The AU Marching Band just released it's 2004-2005 season DVD to its members, and I had to show you this one clip. Created for the banquet at the New Orleans Sugar Bowl, this is a take-off on the pre-game "movie trailer" we saw this year. But "take-off" is too slight a word for this. It was created by Alan Brazzell, a tenor saxophone section leader in the band and a major in Radio Television and Film. Maybe I'm biased, but I think it's unbelievable and I wanted to share it with all of you this off-season. You need Real Player to watch it. Go to http://www.auburn.edu/auband and look in the current events section on the frontpage. You can't miss it. WAR EAGLE!

MOST EXCELLENT!!!! 2 Thumbs Up... A Must See :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I friend of mine, Josh Spivey, was the film guy this year. He loved it. Is he the one who put the DVD together?

I friend of mine, Josh Spivey, was the film guy this year.  He loved it.  Is he the one who put the DVD together?

153744[/snapback]

No, but Josh filmed a LOT of the footage used on the DVD. The DVD itself was assembled and produced by Mr. Jim Jackson in the Office of Communication and Marketing (the band's PA announcer). Alan Brazzell actually used the software and expertise to create the effects, and images you saw in that trailer. Personally I think they made a great team. WAR EAGLE!

I friend of mine, Josh Spivey, was the film guy this year.  He loved it.  Is he the one who put the DVD together?

153744[/snapback]

No, but Josh filmed a LOT of the footage used on the DVD. The DVD itself was assembled and produced by Mr. Jim Jackson in the Office of Communication and Marketing (the band's PA announcer). Alan Brazzell actually used the software and expertise to create the effects, and images you saw in that trailer. Personally I think they made a great team. WAR EAGLE!

153747[/snapback]

Cool. I got to see hin in action during a couple of games. He loves the video stuff. He got me in to it.

Anyone else having a problem opening the link when i click on it, it tells me page can not be found just wondering if anybody else was having this problem or just me

Archived