GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

49 MILLIONĀ 

who would pay a guy who's not achieved a damn thing at their institution FORTY NINE MILLIONĀ 

Our President who was scared he would go to Arkansas. Which would have been okay if he had left.

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

What about coaches? Cause I'm firmly on that wagon now. It's laughable at best. I like Gus as a man, but he is ruining this team.Ā 

Agree if they dont want Gus bashed shut the site down its fixing to get real ugly.

Just now, DAG said:

So who is going to be the leader in the half to call a come to Jesus meetingĀ 

Brother Chet

When a Gus offense is good. It is really good. But man when it is bad it is sooooooooooooooooo awful. Like why can we not just be Solid on offense this year? We could get to 9 wins in the regular season just with a decent offense. Not this s**t show.

3 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

What about coaches? Cause I'm firmly on that wagon now. It's laughable at best. I like Gus as a man, but he is ruining this team.Ā 

Welcome aboard

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

3 points in a half and a defense that canā€™t figure out Nick is running the ball. This isnā€™t going well.

When your defense is on the field for 20 minutes of the first half, it's bound to happen. The offense is not helping any this season. And he's making 49 million as an offensive genius?Ā 

Just now, Tigercj said:

Our President who was scared he would go to Arkansas. Which would have been okay if he had left.

We MAY of actually got someone who could develop a QB.

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

It IS his fault, because Stidham has regressed under his tutelage. Campbell was correct, but horrific development is the culprit.

Technically Chip is the QB coach last time I checked.Ā  believe me, I don't have love for Gus and the play calling.Ā  I am upset also but the misques happening in this game is execution which is on the players.

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

This could be ball game

WILL

Archived