GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Why don’t we hand them the ball and go the FREAK HOME!!!!!

Glad you're not a coach..lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I see our number 8 ranking during the broadcast, I continue to check it to see if it goes down during the game.  

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Time to pony up some money, boosters. FIRE HIS @$$ NOW!

I wouldn't hold my breath

The good news?  I'm not surprised.

The bad news?  I'm not surprised.

i’m saying this because i love pat... 

but if i’m pat nix, i’m not letting my son (a blue chip quarterback) go anywhere near auburn.  gus will ruin him!

just look at gus’ track record...

nick marshall regressed from year 1 to year 2...  jeremy johnson got worse in 4 years at au... sean white got worse in his 4 years under gus...  and now stidham is a completely different quarterback than he was last year!

for the love of bo nix, i hope he goes somewhere where he can learn and get better...  and it ain’t auburn.

49 million... gus will (is) ruining au football.  the players know it, and us former players know it.

Don´t bash the players is a reasonable request. But commenting on their performance should not be considered bashing them personally. 

1 minute ago, creed said:

Glad you're not a coach..lol

Well we are going to lose either way but why not drink beer. I like beer. I drink beer. I still drink beer...

The sad thing is Miss State is so bad, but our ineptitude is getting them all excited and hyped for a potential upset. They’re horrible, so horrible, but we might just give it to them

This is painful. Something has to change. Embarrassing is the perfect word for it.

2 minutes ago, Altima said:

i’m saying this because i love pat... 

but if i’m pat nix, i’m not letting my son (a blue chip quarterback) go anywhere near auburn.  gus will ruin him!

just look at gus’ track record...

nick marshall regressed from year 1 to year 2...  jeremy johnson got worse in 4 years at au... sean white got worse in his 4 years under gus...  and now stidham is a completely different quarterback than he was last year!

for the love of bo nix, i hope he goes somewhere where he can learn and get better...  and it ain’t auburn.

49 million... gus will (is) ruining au football.  the players know it, and us former players know it.

Leath set this program back five years. Nice going, moron.

2 minutes ago, L I G E R said:

This game is the beginning of the end for Gus.

Thank God.

No it's not

This is the SEC ? This offensive line belongs in high school. We spent a time-out to decide on going for it on 4th down with 1/2 yard to go! Shameful! The defense is gassed ! Bless them

1 minute ago, L I G E R said:

This game is the beginning of the end for Gus.

Thank God.

I got news for you. It’s going to be a long ending. We owe him too much.

3 minutes ago, bmartin3228 said:

On plane , pissed they don’t have live tv, bought the WiFi and still can’t stream it . 

Started watching on cam cast , I didn’t know if it was an error or not but I read we went from a 3 and 1 to 4 and 7 Kam running ?!!!!! Then missed fg. I figured it was a misprint cause I don’t know how you would be 3rd and 1 rush the ball and lose 6 yards . Thanks I’m advance for the helpz 

You'd be better off watching a movie on the plane.

Archived