Another Russian with info on Trump killed

TexasTiger

Ever notice how Alex Jones and all the folks who had juicy inside info on Vincent Foster being murdered by the Clintons never seem to have any useful info on something like this?

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Ever notice how Alex Jones and all the folks who had juicy inside info on Vincent Foster being murdered by the Clintons never seem to have any useful info on something like this?

I was actually wondering about the "his name was Seth Rich" crowd.  I don't know if there was a faction on this board, but there sure were plenty elsewhere.

22 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Only the ones with a functioning brain.

If someone wants to start a thread where you layout what you think is a convincing case for the Clintons killing Vince Foster, go ahead. Don’t derail other threads with mindless, substance-free crap. I don’t think you can make a case because if you could, it would have been made already— Lord knows the Right would love to convince the Clintons of something, anything. But knock yourself out. But keep the crazy stupid off other threads on other topics. If crazy stupid is all you got, stay on the smack forum where stupid crazy thrives and you’re at home.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

A former KGB agent that's now in a position of power has his politica enemies killed? HOW SHOCKING! What this has to do with the good ol' USA is a mystery to all but the irrational.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

A former KGB agent that's now in a position of power has his politica enemies killed? HOW SHOCKING! What this has to do with the good ol' USA is a mystery to all but the irrational.

I didn't realize international topics were off-limits or that you must be irrational to bring them up.

Archived