DKW 86

50 members have voted

1. 1. Second Favorite SEC West Team

• Bama
    • Arkansas
    • LSU
    • Ole Miss
    • MSU

I probably like :msu: with Croom. He cleaned up the program. Bama is just Bama to this :au: fan.

I like :lsu: and hate most of their fans.

:arky: ? I just am too scared to play them the way they play us.

:om: See other thread. I could not possibly want to beat another SEC West opponent more than them. I hope we beat those stuck-up rednecks at everything by 40 points every time we play them.

I actually know an Ole Miss fan that compares :om: to :ua: in football tradition...Kid you not... :no:

Guest Tigrinum Major

MSU is the most like Auburn, as far as schools go, in my opinion. I hate Ole Miss and Bama, because of their elitism. LSU, well, goes without saying. Arkansas has just never caught my fancy.

Miss State, the couple times I have been there the fans have been great, fun loving and laid back and friendly no matter what happened on the field.

I have alot of respect for Croom after I watched his introduction speech and he appears to be cleaning the program up. I hope he does well, just not as well on those Saturdays that he lines em up against us.

MSU is the most like Auburn, as far as schools go, in my opinion.

I hope that isn't true. If it is just don't go around admiting it.

As much grief as I give you all even I would never compare you to Mississippi St. :big:

Interesting that "None of the Above" was an option!! As much as this pains me to say, I like the :corndog: 's too. :msu: is rising fast and I hope CSC does well there.

Corndog hubby notwithstanding, I had to go with LSU. Of all the teams listed, they are the only one I respect in terms of competition on the field.

MSU is the most like Auburn, as far as schools go, in my opinion.

I hope that isn't true. If it is just don't go around admiting it.

As much grief as I give you all even I would never compare you to Mississippi St. :big:

153879[/snapback]

Thank you. It may get a little better now that Jackie Sherrill is gone, but it can't get much better. :puke::msu::puke:

I worked at a summer camp in Arkansas while I was attending Auburn, so I had to vote for them as my No. 2 favorite in the West. People out there are crazy about Arkansas football. I guess that's about all that state has to offer, unless you're a duck hunter.

Archived