Men at North Carolina State - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown is a shell of himself, Purifoy has brought nothing. Chuma is content to defer to anyone. Anfernee has lost whatever he had. Harper can't carry us every night. Someone on this teamneeds to get upset. Dunbar and Harper look like they want to win. The rest , meh. 

4 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

wrong, only lost one game going into conference play

And this will only be our second loss of the season, and we didn’t play in Maui last year. Auburn wasn’t ranked until the first few games in conference. 

There were some gorgeous looks missed, that’s the worst part

it looks like the team has been so shaken by missing the awful shots, they can’t even hit the open ones. IDK how you remedy being unable to get your form together, go straight up, and shoot, but it doesn’t seem like BP has the answer at this moment 

I’ve had this game circled for a while now and it’s playing out exactly like I thought it would. The good news it that it might serve as the wake up call that this team has needed.

1 minute ago, 92AU said:

Brown is a shell of himself, Purifoy has brought nothing. Chuma is content to defer to anyone. Anfernee has lost whatever he had. Harper can't carry us every night. Someone on this teamneeds to get upset. Dunbar and Harper look like they want to win. The rest , meh. 

several out there do look uninterested....

Good thing AU has a game Saturday. Just gotta bounce right back. Should have won this one though. NC State isn’t anything special, and AU will have a long ride home.

Just now, around4ever said:

Down by 11 with 1:33 left and you run the clock down to 10 before you start a play. 

Wondered if anyone else saw that.....looked like they had "settled" 

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Down by 11 with 1:33 left and you run the clock down to 10 before you start a play. 

I had pointed that out in the UAB thread and was told that doesn't happen.

Counted 6 times tonight so far.

we are out of sync offensively because we do dumb stuff....the answer to the problem is in film from the early games....we moved the ball and shared it....now, if it works, hey its my time now

Archived