Men vs. Missouri - SEC Tournament

tgrogan21

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryce had an impressive 2nd half on O. Horace was a menace today. Samir played well, Harper was in foul trouble and we still won - - that is hugeeee. Danjel played well. Jvon is coming on. Malik was efficient. Overall perimeter D is what it is and we just gotta keep playing smart on O 

Impatiently waiting for news on Chuma's foot

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I want to beat the the s*** out of South Carolina 

Won’t have that Silva home cooking from the refs. 

Also how do people listen to Finebaum? His cadence and voice are awful for radio. 

Not going to play well in every game, especially in tournament play.  Survive and advance. Clear the head and prep for tomorrow. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Also how do people listen to Finebaum? His cadence and voice are awful for radio. 

I think his Sec Nation personality is hilarious where he plays the funnyman. When he has to be this "serious" broadcaster he has never been that compelling. 

whew....missouri played tough today....i missed a lot of the 1st half dodging yet another tornado.....4 within 20 miles of me in the last 3 weeks....i'll go and rewatch later....did that watson kid make some ridiculous shots today or what?.....i loved that sequence when purifoy got 3 straight rebounds....i know we didn't play great today, but we won game #23 and as scared as i have been today, thats good enough....if you live in NE alabama, pay attention, these storms that went through here were worse than they were supposed to have been....we got quarter sized hail today

Mute is:  ON

That's how I do it.

Just now, JwgreDeux said:

Not going to play well in every game, especially in tournament play.  Survive and advance. Clear the head and prep for tomorrow. 

Are you saying we didn’t play well? 

Gotta say, to have Chuma in foul trouble and then limping around a bit, Wiley is likely done for a while if he didn't come into this one. Not sure why he is dressing out if you're not going to play him in today's circumstances. 

Daaamn Horace had 11 pts, 10 rebs, 4 stl, and 4 tone setting blocks

WAR DAMN HORACE SPENCER

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

whew....missouri played tough today....i missed a lot of the 1st half dodging yet another tornado.....4 within 20 miles of me in the last 3 weeks....i'll go and rewatch later....did that watson kid make some ridiculous shots today or what?.....i loved that sequence when purifoy got 3 straight rebounds....i know we didn't play great today, but we won game #23 and as scared as i have been today, thats good enough....if you live in NE alabama, pay attention, these storms that went through here were worse than they were supposed to have been....we got quarter sized hail today

Watson’s only points came from 3s, and 2 FT. 

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Daaamn Horace had 11 pts, 10 rebs, 4 stl, and 4 game tone setting blocks

WAR DAMN HORACE SPENCER

The yahoo app had him at 11,11,3,4

but agreed, he played huge and we need him to!

Just now, JwgreDeux said:

Gotta say, to have Chuma in foul trouble and then limping around a bit, Wiley is likely done for a while if he didn't come into this one. Not sure why he is dressing out if you're not going to play him in today's circumstances. 

I think Okeke will be fine and I also think Wiley was available if needed but, tbh, he wasn't needed. Spencer, Purifoy, and Dunbar all played well enough with Okeke on the bench in foul trouble. Not to mention, I think they wanted to save him for tomorrow's game against Silva and South Carolina. Don't want him playing 2 games in a row

2 minutes ago, JwgreDeux said:

Don't; think he was in his uni today....hold him for next weekend....that's my view at least.

Just now, gr82b4au said:

This will make or break us in the NCAAT. Let's hope he is ok. 

Without a doubt. He's the key moving forward he makes us a different team

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think his Sec Nation personality is hilarious where he plays the funnyman. When he has to be this "serious" broadcaster he has never been that compelling. 

Other than catering to his toothless following, he wouldn’t have made it this far in broadcasting. Slimy worm sure did play to his audience and hustled his way to the top. 

We won a basketball game by double digits when Mizzou was 15 for 30 from three!!! WOOOO!!!!!! Is this real life?! haha LETS GOOO!!! WAR DAMN BABY!!!!!

Just now, AU64 said:

Don't; think he was in his uni today....hold him for next weekend....that's my view at least.

He was in uniform from the looks of it. Never took off his warm up shirt. 

He was in uniform from the looks of it. Never took off his warm up shirt. 

OK...I was going by what the announcers said......but who knows?  

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Maybe I don't think we want him coming in cold though either. 

Only Brown played 30+ minutes. I know there were some foul concerns, but season high minutes for Purifoy and a lot of minutes for Spencer (26) and McCormick (16) off the bench. 

2 minutes ago, JwgreDeux said:

Only Brown played 30+ minutes. I know there were some foul concerns, but season high minutes for Purifoy and a lot of minutes for Spencer (26) and McCormick (16) off the bench. 

worked well to distribute the workload ...win the game....and be ready for tomorrow.   well planned...

Archived