Men vs. Kansas Game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Told you I was more concerned about NMSt than Kansas! They just don’t have enough shooting. I’ll trade Lawson getting points down low for our 3s and steals all day. 

If they can shot there way back to a win then more power to them. We just have to keep playing our game and it’s on to a sweet 16! 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

So on my birthday, we have the only hot road start of the year. I’ll take it lol

Exactly my thoughts! First game of the year I remember us coming out hot for a full half.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

So on my birthday, we have the only hot road start of the year. I’ll take it lol

Happy Birthday! Advancing to the Sweet Sixteen would be the best present ever. 

Checking in at halftime boys and what a FANTASTIC first half. It couldn't have been much better. Great, GREAT, defense again. 20 minutes to go, don't let up, keep up the intensity, the great defense and keep the pedal on the floor.

GO AUBURN !!!!!!!! 

:wareagle:

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Happy Birthday!! What a present!

Just now, toddc said:

Exactly my thoughts! First game of the year I remember us coming out hot for a full half.

I’m totally kidding here, but it’s kinda weird I make a comment to the basketball gods, I was also born in March 23rd at almost the same time as the tip tonight lol. Totally jk

We just need to be careful we don’t shoot ourself out of this lead, but we can’t let up. Kansas freshman are dumbfounded.

My homie that knows ball more than anyone I've seen on the internet said as long as Bruce Pearl survives these allegations, we'll be a basketball powerhouse

He's really excited by Okoro and Sharife (I am also)

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Happy birthday! I celebrated mine last week!

51 to 25 ... AGAINST KANSAS! In basketball! If we keep them on that same pace we win if we don't score one point in the second half. Who else would have thought that at the beginning of SEC play?

Archived