2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

On 10/13/2020 at 12:35 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

bama's secondary got scorched by Ole Miss this past week also.  The difference is bama's O made up for how bad their D played. 

No doubt, when bama can sell , "we need you" then that's really hard to overcome. 

We really don't get many 5 stars corners, usually their sights are set higher but we now have Carlton Davis and Jamel Dean to sell them. We need to put a few more in the league. 

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

No doubt, when bama can sell , "we need you" then that's really hard to overcome. 

We really don't get many 5 stars corners, usually their sights are set higher but we now have Carlton Davis and Jamel Dean to sell them. We need to put a few more in the league. 

Man don’t forget about iggy, first round kid to the fins . 

14 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

How could I forget!! You're correct. Pretty great

On 10/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, JDUBB4AU said:

Also... Not a first rounder but Jonathon Jones has proved himself and worked his way up. 

On 10/21/2020 at 6:28 AM, Harp_AU2013 said:

Crystal balls have switched the Uat in the last day.

Yup, might as well move him with the rest of the kids we're losing in droves. 

This kid could start at AU now . The playing time is there and AU has put DBs in first two rounds last three drafts I believe 

2 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

The Bagman comes through again. Shut this one down fam...

Don't think it had a single thing to do with Bama other than Saban himself started to push for the kid. But that occurred around the same time we got pushed around for 60 minutes by Georgia I believe. They were just able to stay in the race and wait for us to slip up and we did 

4 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

The Bagman comes through again. Shut this one down fam...

Bagman lol Alabama is on a different planet my brother. When does Auburn ever get 5* corners and put them in the NFL?

I really only hate this for basketball. Not sure if he’s planning to play in college but if so, he’s really athletic and would likely contribute to Bruce’s program. 

Also another case of why you don’t pay attention to towels, gloves, or tattoos if they have Auburn on them. They aren’t meaningful when it comes to 5* recruits. 

TO THE RIVALS FORUM!

40 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Also another case of why you don’t pay attention to towels, gloves, or tattoos if they have Auburn on them. They aren’t meaningful when it comes to 5* recruits. 

TO THE RIVALS FORUM!

Well he WAS ours just botched it with s*** play.

31 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Thanks, Gus

He's gotta go

1 hour ago, woodford said:

Bagman lol Alabama is on a different planet my brother. When does Auburn ever get 5* corners and put them in the NFL?

Ummmm....never

Archived