2021 4* RB Armoni Goodwin (LSU)

cole256

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/25/2020 at 10:43 AM, ellitor said:

Peyton Barber in college was hands down the worst I saw. He had a legitimate reason though with his learning challenges.

He came from a great family.  I knew his mentors very well.

13 hours ago, Sizzle said:

His mom seems like she’s a big fan of Gus

Sorry for the distraction, but who is the dude next to CGM in the blue tank top?  He is HUGE.

2 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Sorry for the distraction, but who is the dude next to CGM in the blue tank top?  He is HUGE.

Brendan Coffey. Little known *fact, he was offered a job as The Mountain's stunt double on GoT, but couldn't accept due to NCAA's eligibility rules.

*By "fact", I mean something I made up. But yeah. I don't think it was an accident that they had him in such a prominent spot. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Brendan Coffey. Little known *fact, he was offered a job as The Mountain's stunt double on GoT, but couldn't accept due to NCAA's eligibility rules.

*By "fact", I mean something I made up. But yeah. I don't think it was an accident that they had him in such a prominent spot. 

He is a monster.  Hope he can move well.

1 minute ago, LKEEL75 said:

He is a monster.  Hope he can move well.

Some good opinions offered in his recruiting thread. (That's not a passive-aggressive redirect, lol. Just genuinely some good info to be found here. I love going back and reading recruiting threads for certain guys after they've been here a minute.)

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Some good opinions offered in his recruiting thread. (That's not a passive-aggressive redirect, lol. Just genuinely some good info to be found here. I love going back and reading recruiting threads for certain guys after they've been here a minute.)

Yeah no worries.  I actually looked it up :) 

1 hour ago, LKEEL75 said:

Brendan Coffey, yeah he’s a specimen. But he still has to put on some weight to be an SEC OL

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I love going back and reading recruiting threads for certain guys after they've been here a minute.)

One of my favorite threads to have revisit from a recruit was Chris Davis', there's a line where someone says "I hope we get to see him run one back" because he had a couple runbacks in his highlights... little did they know.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

@Tiger 😂🤣

ewewq.jpg

Armani has no shot to get 100 yards tonight. HT already up 31-0 in the middle of the second and hasn’t had to drive more than 30 yards for a score. He’s got 2 TDs though. 

55 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Armani has no shot to get 100 yards tonight. HT already up 31-0 in the middle of the second and hasn’t had to drive more than 30 yards for a score. He’s got 2 TDs though. 

They might as well sit him. The less wear and tear the better

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

They might as well sit him. The less wear and tear the better

I think he just got over 100. Has had 2 25 yard runs this half. 

6 hours ago, fredst said:

15 ypc decent average

He’s the best HS football player I have ever seen in person. I don’t have a ton of HS football games under my belt but I’ve seen enough to know he’s going to be special. The one-two punch he has with Sean Jackson at HTHS is killer. Sean is Jamal Anderson reincarnated. The kid cannot be tackled easily. After they get tired of Armoni, Sean just bowls them over. I don’t thing Sean has any SEC offers (he was injured much of last year too), but he will get some by the end of the season.

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

He’s the best HS football player I have ever seen in person. I don’t have a ton of HS football games under my belt but I’ve seen enough to know he’s going to be special. The one-two punch he has with Sean Jackson at HTHS is killer. Sean is Jamal Anderson reincarnated. The kid cannot be tackled easily. After they get tired of Armoni, Sean just bowls them over. I don’t thing Sean has any SEC offers (he was injured much of last year too), but he will get some by the end of the season.

Saw this same dynamic with Kerryon and Malik at MA. Can’t wait to see AG in orange and blue. If we can get all these TBs to play to their talent levels we should be good at RB for awhile

56 minutes ago, fredst said:

Saw this same dynamic with Kerryon and Malik at MA. Can’t wait to see AG in orange and blue. If we can get all these TBs to play to their talent levels we should be good at RB for awhile

Agreed. Armoni isn’t 100% yet but he’s getting there. I think the face Sean is 5’9” is why he’s not getting looks. Might have overstated that he would get SEC offers, but the kid is relentless and a punisher. Just the kid of guy you hate to come in when Armoni steps off the field. And having them on the field together is just cruel. 

On 9/5/2020 at 4:40 PM, jared52 said:

I don’t thing Sean has any SEC offers (he was injured much of last year too), but he will get some by the end of the season.

Sean will probably be a stud G5 back. I'd be surprised if any SEC offers come his way. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Sean will probably be a stud G5 back. I'd be surprised if any SEC offers come his way. 

Yeah, I probably overstated his likely landing spot, but he’s still an outstanding back. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Yeah, I probably overstated his likely landing spot, but he’s still an outstanding back. 

The 1-2 with him and Armoni is amazing. Can't imagine facing that as a defender. They'll both run you over. 

Archived