2021 4* RB Armoni Goodwin (LSU)

cole256

Really really bad cause Caddy had worked his ass off to hang onto him......Caddy is one of the few working but maybe he has checked out as well this is getting to be desperation time. 

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Caddy is one of the few working but maybe he has checked out as well this is getting to be desperation time. 

This makes me sick

5 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

What happened??

Probably got a good look at Tank and MAR and decided he'd see the field a lot faster somewhere else.

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Probably got a good look at Tank and MAR and decided he'd see the field a lot faster somewhere else.

lololol The most hilarious part of this is you actually believe this. 

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Really really bad cause Caddy had worked his ass off to hang onto him......Caddy is one of the few working but maybe he has checked out as well this is getting to be desperation time. 

hope Caddy is retained by whoever's next. Hell of a talent that's only getting better...esp when he's working with a real offense and can possibly pitch a real OL to run behind 

7 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

hope Caddy is retained by whoever's next. Hell of a talent that's only getting better...esp when he's working with a real offense and can possibly pitch a real OL to run behind 

Unfortunately nobody needs to be retained. As golf kind of alluded to all the coaches have kind of been poisoned by what’s going on.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

It’s more likely  he saw us get plunked by Bama and has been hearing all the negative recruiting from all our recruiting opponents about our staff and decided to try to go somewhere that has a better oline and more stable coaching environment.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

It’s more likely  he saw us get plunked by Bama and has been hearing all the negative recruiting from all our recruiting opponents about our staff and decided to try to go somewhere that has a better oline and more stable coaching environment.

I don't doubt for a minute that message boards, twitter and other social media being filled with negative remarks directed at AU, some from others and much of it from our supposed "fans" must be quite discouraging to any recruit.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Third. Way more than I expected. 

Great book that it was based on but dense. Chernow writes a great biography. Hamilton had never gotten his due as a founding father until the damn musical, lol. Chernow’s best biography, imo, called “Titan” about John Rockefeller- fascinating

12 minutes ago, fredst said:

Great book that it was based on but dense. Chernow writes a great biography. Hamilton had never gotten his due as a founding father until the damn musical, lol. Chernow’s best biography, imo, called “Titan” about John Rockefeller- fascinating

Funny, I was just researching how to deploy my next Audible credit. 

Getting back to Armoni.  With him coming and the underutilization of MAR this year I thought there was a high probability of MAR transferring especially if not used a lot in the next two games. I am wondering if losing Armoni will help us in convincing MAR to return next year. I am trying to find a bright spot in some dark news.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I don't doubt for a minute that message boards, twitter and other social media being filled with negative remarks directed at AU, some from others and much of it from our supposed "fans" must be quite discouraging to any recruit.

Or losing 42-13. That would do a number in how confident you are in the leaders of your potential program. 

What's sad is his momma HATES bammer! These were auburn fans through and through. I can't explain to you how hard you have to work to not get this kid. Lol. This is some sad s***

I know this kid and his mom. Let go of the message board crap. His mom could care less she's all about him getting an education on scholarship. Nobody cares about who writes what on a message board. I can tell you off top it's not that. There's not an insider on here that knows more about this kid than me

Just now, Beaker said:

has Gus lost the coaching staff?

Let's just say they update their resumes regularly 

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

So he'll probably land at UGA/LSU and join one their 4/5* loaded backfields where they all run at least a 3 man rotation at RB?

Archived