Regional Final - Georgia Tech

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JMO but Cody is not that automatic in relief lately.....that bad pitch was a bad sign.....and tech is on the board

Just now, AU64 said:

JMO but Cody is not that automatic in relief lately.....that bad pitch was a bad sign.....and tech is on the board

He throws hard. If you get yours hands on it, it’s going to fly. The batter just guess right. 

Huge inning for GT as they are able to use their starter from the previous game to go 1-2-3 through the AU batters.

after those two innings I'm wondering if the batters have decided that 3 should be enough.  That was pretty weak...

Wish we’d take a little better of an approach at the plate in that situation. We kinda look apathetic and just ready to get back and play defense and get it over with. 

3-1 AU B8

Just now, AU64 said:

after those two innings I'm wondering if the batters have decided that 3 should be enough.  That was pretty weak...

Well, we just need to get them out. Could be enough! Play D, no E’s, go home champs of regional! 

Simple!

2 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

Well, we just need to get them out. Could be enough! Play D, no E’s, go home champs of regional! 

Simple!

maybe but I've watched too many walk-off wins this weekend to be anything but nervous. 

That 27th out has been hard to get the last few days... 

Bliss gives us a little more room...single up the middle to bring Howell home.....now 4-1

Archived