Regional Final - Georgia Tech

And that 27th out only took one pitch.....great win....

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This series was for Rod!!!! War Damn Eagle!!!! 

Operation Buzz Kill Complete! 🤣

Thanks everyone for the updates. War Eagle!

Go get some rest team! Great win!

Another tip of the cap to Horn who pitched his best game. Love seeing these young kids growing up before our eyes. 

War Eagle!!!

As my daughter, Emme, says "Go Aubrin!!!!"  She's 10 and I still can't get her to say it right....  I've decided it's cute 😉

Baseball is fun again after a pretty rough season! Waaaaar Eagle 🦅 baby!

I'm very glad that the jinx of me watching games didn't ruin this game. I just couldn't stop myself from wanting to see these guys play. War Eagle, everyone!

THE GOAT HAS SPOKEN!!!! You heard em!!!! WAR DAMN BUTCH THOMPSON!!!!! lol. We play possum during the regular season. We have these teams right where we want them! haha.

BRUUUUUUUUUUCE AND BUUUUUUUTCH GIVES ME SOOOO MUCH LIIIIIIIFE!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WAR EAGLE BAAAAAY BAAAAAY!!!!!

Still don’t know a hell about what a super regional is or baseball but it would seem the team is playing with a divine spirit pushing them right now. It took a guy not having a couple inches on his vert for us to not pull it out last year, maybe this’ll be different. Get them boys some pump insoles 

14 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

War Eagle!!!

As my daughter, Emme, says "Go Aubrin!!!!"  She's 10 and I still can't get her to say it right....  I've decided it's cute 😉

That is cute!!

The only thing missing from this weekend was a Wreck Tech parade on Thursday. War Eagle!

Archived