2021 5* QB Brock Vandagriff (UGA)

GwillMac6

7 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Cute Jeffy, good to see you and Mikey have become pals. Makes sense.

What's wrong with Mikey?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

What's wrong with Mikey?

eer.gif

beb.gif

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

eer.gif

beb.gif

I know........Its like this.........I appreciated Michael Jordan more after he left the game........When he played he had more than enough fans.......I was the guy that favored Horace Grant and made sure no one forgot his many contibutions...............After just reading what I wrote is when I realized it makes absolutely no sense....DOH!

21 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

I know........Its like this.........I appreciated Michael Jordan more after he left the game........When he played he had more than enough fans.......I was the guy that favored Horace Grant and made sure no one forgot his many contibutions...............After just reading what I wrote is when I realized it makes absolutely no sense....DOH!

1 question. Does Mikey wear goggles like Horace Grant?! lol. 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I just wet my depends🤣

40 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Would make sense the way he misreads posts often.

On 6/5/2019 at 1:56 PM, bigbird said:

Just a thought to stimulate some discussion...

If you look at the recruiting trend the past 2-3 years, as well as this years class (2 wr committed & 2-3 more possible/wanted), then Gus may be trying to evolve/shift back to the offenses he was more known for at Shiloh/Springdale/Arky/Tulsa/Ark St which was a more spread out and throw to open the run. Only while at AU has his offenses been so run heavy. I'm not sure if that's the case or not, but it would explain the heavy WR recruiting, the recent preference of Joker TEs over the true FB, and the direction of QBs being evaluated.

I would gladly welcome those offenses to AU. That's what we all thought we were getting in 2013. However, and I've said it before, I think that 2013, no matter how successful, hurt Gus and AU more than it helped.

One can only hope. One thing I'll say is that we're Auburn, and if Gus had said in 2013 that we're going to spread the field, and throw it all over the place he may have gotten lynched before he moved his pictures into his office. I've been saying for a few years now that the game has changed, and big physical WR's winning in space is what sets an offense apart from the rest. Clemson took Bamas lunch money because Alabama had no one who could match up with Ross, and Lawrence's uncanny accuracy. If Gus can put an offense on the field that can have success when a defense puts 8 in the box, and shuts down the run count me as one who will be surprised. Elated, but surprised just the same. If we can effectively throw the ball vertically, instead of horizontally I may dance an Irish jig. 

• 2 weeks later...

Number 1 player in the New 2021 Rivals 100. 

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals100/2021

wr.jpg

41 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yeah. I meant to post this earlier but I forgot.

ef.jpg

10 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I thought he was waiting to see how this season went?  Seems rushed to me.  I wonder if we can still flip him or not.

23 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I thought he was waiting to see how this season went?  Seems rushed to me.  I wonder if we can still flip him or not. 

Not rushed at all when you consider Lincoln Riley's development of QBs.

Smart decision by the kid, but I wouldn't be surprised if Riley moves on before this kid get to OK. You have to think if Riley develops Hurts this year and the OK program has success, then NFL will be calling with all the young QB talent already in the league and what is available in the upcoming draft. 

4 minutes ago, AUStew87 said:

Smart decision by the kid, but I wouldn't be surprised if Riley moves on before this kid get to OK. You have to think if Riley develops Hurts this year and the OK program has success, then NFL will be calling with all the young QB talent already in the league and what is available in the upcoming draft. 

I'm ok with it only if he goes to my Cowboys & returns us to our glory.

27 minutes ago, AUStew87 said:

He could have taken a NFL HCing gig last year. Not saying he won't in the future but he has turned down a couple of offers.

Won't even get into the Brock recruitment. Sad.

i listened to his interview on why he chose Oklahoma, and he said he connected with Lincoln Riley and Oklahoma felt like home. He also said his Top 3 were Oklahoma, UGA, and UF, but that he's happy with his decision and doesn't like the recruiting process and wanted it to be over. Also, said he can't wait to put the OU sticker on his truck lol! Seems like very grounded young man. At the very least, glad we don't have to face him in the SEC!

40 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

War Eagle.

:(

bout the best thing I can say about his recruiting............it would have killed me if he went to uga 

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

bout the best thing I can say about his recruiting............it would have killed me if he went to uga 

Yeah. Probably worse than the kid who just went there and immediately left whose name I can't remember for some reason. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Yeah. Probably worse than the kid who just went there and immediately left whose name I can't remember for some reason. 

Justin Fields. Probaly will be the Ohio State Starter this season.

Archived