Talking All Things Florida (Threads Merged)

Barnacle

7 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Must admit.  I haven't been this excited for an upcoming AU game in over a year....

giphy (1).giftenor.gif

tenor (1).gif

That about covers it. Especially the last one. 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/3/2019 at 9:51 AM, leglessdan said:

I'm more concerned with their edge rushers than the interior. That's something we can afford to give up with Schwartz becoming so effective. Nigh and the OT will have their hands full sealing the edge. If we can continue bending the edge and keep the middle of the field involved in the passing game I don't think they have a chance in this game(UF). Gotta keep from getting behind the chains in this one. It will definitely be a manhood test for our OL.

With their edge rushers being so good I am of the thought that is where the zone read we have seen the past couple of games will come into play. Between that, the Schwartz sweep, Eli Stove screen/sweep, and the potential for the RB to break one on the outside will keep them busy.  That should open up enough passing and interior running for us to move the ball.

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Must admit.  I haven't been this excited for an upcoming AU game in over a year....

giphy (1).giftenor.gif

tenor (1).gif

Yep Dangerous game we fans play...

On 10/4/2019 at 2:52 PM, AUsince72 said:

giphy (1).giftenor.gif

tenor (1).gif

Welp....... smh......

Archived