Nix a different player at Jordan-Hare

aubiefifty

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Home sweet home: Nix a different player at Jordan-Hare....

He better be, or we don't win today!

He wasn't.    He was close but no cigar.

Nix stays good enough where those who are nostalgic about Auburn history enjoy the novelty of him being QB1.  He is not currently and has shown no major signs of developing into more than a game manager.

7 minutes ago, shabby said:

Nix played really well against arguably the best defense in the SEC. I see great things from him. 

Really well? Only when the UGA D was in prevent in the 4th and the under stuff was there for the taking.

That fumble was ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Really well? Only when the UGA D was in prevent in the 4th and the under stuff was there for the taking.

he played a solid game against probably the best defense in the SEC with little to no running game to support him.  I'm baffled how anyone could take issue with his performance

I'm a believer in Bo...I feel he's our first competitive QB since Nick Marshall....the players respect him and play hard for him....unfortunately for Bo, he's the only inexperienced position player we had to start the season....he HAS got better though out the season and will continue to improve...again, this might be the best group of players he'll play with during his time at Auburn....I don't see any experience OLineman on the horizon and surely there's no one to fill #3 and #5....

Just look how far LSU has improved because of one hire.....maybe we need to make that one hire...

WDE>>>>

3 minutes ago, shabby said:

I kinda of thinking this is the worst offensive line he will play with at Auburn......

I hope so.. but there’s no doubt that’s our weakness. Other than the fumble and missing Joiner I thought he was solid. There was another play where he ran oob on the right sideline when he could have cut back inside for some good yards. 

35 minutes ago, shabby said:

Nix played really well against arguably the best defense in the SEC. I see great things from him. 

Played tight. Nervous. Shaky. Made weird looking slides 5 yards before being hit. Felt pressure that wasn't there. I like the guy. He gave it hell tonight. But idk if "played really well" sums it up.

40 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

The same problems plague Bo whether at home or on the road-- missing wide open receivers on crucial short passes being the principal one of them.

36 minutes ago, alexava said:

I hope so.. but there’s no doubt that’s our weakness. Other than the fumble and missing Joiner I thought he was solid. There was another play where he ran oob on the right sideline when he could have cut back inside for some good yards. 

I saw that too. that was frustrating. but dang. true freshman and against top notch defenses

Well....I said bout time we play the big games we are playing now Bo would have to be over the just a freshman stuff....the pass to joiner cost us.....

I'm going to be honest I'm not ecstatic over his progression this season.....it's a little on him but more on the coaches. 

11 hours ago, shabby said:

I kinda of thinking this is the worst offensive line he will play with at Auburn......

Why would you think next year would be better?

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Why would you think next year would be better?

Addition by subtraction. We have some backups that are better than the starters.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:42 PM, creed said:

The offense will go the way nix goes. 

With an adequate oline he'd be far more impressive. As would our rb's, our coaches and our entire team. You simply are NOT going to win against the big boys without one.

Gus is the recruiting head. This is on him.

30 minutes ago, shabby said:

Better talent coming in. 

I mean we can say that but really the guys coming in are rated about the same as all the other guys....it depends on how they are coached and developed and we have the same coaches

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Addition by subtraction. We have some backups that are better than the starters.

But I was always told on here that if they're the one that's playing they are the best!

Just now, cole256 said:

But I was always told on here that if they're the one that's playing they are the best!

I've told you 100 times, don't listen to Mikey

Archived