Georgia Postgame Thread

SCTiger2011

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Steven Leath and company dug this hole.  Never forget that.

Raymond Harbert is the other numb-nuts behind this fiasco. Thanks guys Auburn is officially "wandering in the wilderness" at this point. Kind of like Tennessee,

Guys like Derrick Brown and Marlon Davidson deserve better than this clown offense Gus is putting on the field.  Those guys answered the call time and time again in all 3 losses this year.  If feel sorry for them and I hope they go on the make a mint in the NFL.  I couldn’t blame them if they sit out whatever meaningless bowl game this team ends up in but I suspect they are better than that.  

For so many, the sexy hire is such. Big deal. Hire a guy that knows how to rebuild and give him the coordinators and the funds. I don’t make as much as these AU people to make these decisions tho...

2 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

Guys like Derrick Brown and Marlon Davidson deserve better than this clown offense Gus is putting on the field.  Those guys answered the call time and time again in all 3 losses this year.  If feel sorry for them and I hope they go on the make a mint in the NFL.  I couldn’t blame them if they sit out whatever meaningless bowl game this team ends up in but I suspect they are better than that.  

They are.  If I were them, I'd sit out the Iron Bowl too.Especially after seeing what happened to Tua today.

2 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

Sad watching LSU stomp a mudhole in Ole Piss with an actual offense.

That's very impressive in what should have been a complete letdown game for them. 

28 minutes ago, DAG said:

Boys fought hard. They deserve better. Pure and simple. They have enough pride to fight with one arm behind their backs. I respect the hell out of them for it. 

This . Exactly my thoughts . The team and fans deserve better . 

SIAP but l o l you have got to laugh!!!! It's game 10 bro!!! This is your mess that you created!! It ain't the players fault. It's all you!!!

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

For so many, the sexy hire is such. Big deal. Hire a guy that knows how to rebuild and give him the coordinators and the funds. I don’t make as much as these AU people to make these decisions tho...

We don’t need a big hire at all for this. Just someone who knows half way what they are doing. We are losing to top four teams by a touchdown or FG and we have a coach who has no clue how to manage his expertise side of the field. 

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Auburn is Charlie Brown missing the ball. 

No, Gus is Lucy holding the ball. We are Charlie Brown missing the ball.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

We don’t need a big hire at all for this. Just someone who knows half way what they are doing. We are losing to top four teams by a touchdown or FG and we have a coach who has no clue how to manage his expertise side of the field. 

Which is why I am not against a guy like Rhule, keep the D staf(, open checkbook, hell maybe even hire a guy like chad for Oc and let it roll

42 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Gus literally just said "We're a work in progress."  Year 7. Game 10.

His tone deafness can be stunning.

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Which is why I am not against a guy like Rhule, keep the D staf(, open checkbook, hell maybe even hire a guy like chad for Oc and let it roll

What if Rhule did not want to keep the D staff but bring in his own staff.  When you go after a HC you cant make demands on him to retain coaches.  He has to have complete control over hiring assistants or he is going to tell auburn where to go.

Archived